Re: Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

by aj_tarheel13

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I've played offline franchise mode without network connection since 1-19-16. No issues during pre/post game loading anymore. Seems to fix the issue, just an annoyance it has to be done.

Message 351 of 362 (1,959 Views)

Re: Madden 16 won't load

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on my ps4

Message 352 of 362 (1,774 Views)

Re: Madden 16 won't load

★★★ Newbie

been happening to me on xbone

Message 353 of 362 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the game and have been playing nothing but online. The game hasn't been exposed to any kind of Internet connection/updates. Actually very very saddening/frustrating that it's been so long since the game has been out, with no sort of actual fix yet. I have had it freeze on multiple game modes. Reading through all of these comments throughout the forum, I too will not be purchasing another EA product after 11 years of buying Madden, NCAA (R.I.P.), Tiger Woods, and even the God-awful NBA Live series. They managed to render the whole game unplayable for me and I'm disgusted by the incompetence of allowing a fan base to go the span of the WHOLE NFL season without a fix or clear explanation.
Message 354 of 362 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same issues (not just this one) keep happening... I think its time to file a class action lawsuit! Anyone having problems contact me at [edit: email address removed]
Message 355 of 362 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are yall going to resolve the issue before the next madden comes out? This is the second yearMy madden freezes. Come on EA YALL HAVE TO DO BETTER
Message 356 of 362 (1,500 Views)

★★ Novice

came here from a google search because the link said SOLVED...........so yeah guess not

Message 357 of 362 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i guess we just pay for a loading screen.EA don't care.they just want everyone's money. 

Message 358 of 362 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, I am done with EA altogether. If the EA name is associated with a game, I won't buy buy it.

They sealed their fate with me as a customer when moderators permanently banned me from the forums for complaining about this issue.

You ban me from the forums, I won't buy your products anymore. I explained to my 10-year od son about the horrible customer service & how I don't want to buy EA games anymore. I told him I won't buy them for him anymore. He is OK with that.

So, in actuality, EA lost two customers at once. I spread the word via Facebook & other gaming forums. I will do everything I can to influence people not to buy EA games.

It is their fault. They want to put out games that don't work properly, give HORRIBLE customer service & then ban customers who complain that is fine. I will spend my money with a company that treats its customers with respect.
Message 359 of 362 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem - I am extremely disappointed  great game but cannot play franchise mode at all started  second season & it froze up as well - I got thru one season that's it - Forced to buy 17 hope I can play

Message 360 of 362 (739 Views)