Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

by TexanOutlaw81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

★★★ Newbie

I have tried resets and removing the disc and restarting but when I go to load my offline franchise it says "loading" then it freezes. Please get back soon, this is frustrating and has me wishing I would have waited a month before buying so the bugs would all be worked out.

Message 1 of 362 (11,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

While this issue is resolved for some, it is not resolved for everyone. We are investigating the remaining causes of this and will post any further updates as available.

*This issue is not yet fully resolved. Marked as solution to bring visibility to current status.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 250 of 362 (3,037 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem as well.  I create and play a franchise, then once the first game is complete and i exit, the loading screen comes and stays...very frustrating.  I'm on ps4.

Message 2 of 362 (11,165 Views)

Community Manager

@TexanOutlaw81 @statsman19 Hi,

Would you be able to give us some additional info?

1. Which platform are you playing on?
  2. What is your gamertag / PSN ID?
  3. When did this first happen? (Date, rough time, timezone)
  4. Are you playing on your own or are there others in the league? (You mentioned offline, so I suppose alone?)
  5. Did you notice anything else that might be helpful to add?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 362 (11,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing is happening to me. I've played three games and now it won't let me load my franchise.
Message 4 of 362 (11,150 Views)

★★★ Novice

Platform: PS4

Gamertag: Statsman19

August 27, 2015; 12:30am PST

Solo franchise, be a player mode.

Additional info: As I stated, it only happened once I completed my first regular season game.

Message 5 of 362 (11,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have not checked since yesterday evening, since maintenance would have been done, as i'm at work.  I will check it out and update my status once i'm back at home in a few hours.

@statsman19 wrote:

Platform: PS4

Gamertag: Statsman19

August 27, 2015; 12:30am PST

Solo franchise, be a player mode.

Additional info: As I stated, it only happened once I completed my first regular season game.

Message 6 of 362 (11,137 Views)

Madden 16 stuck on loading screen (spinning football)

★★ Novice
Played an offline connected franchise game and now it is stuck on the screen with the spinning nfl football. I've tried signing in and out, turning on and off, and even unplugging the xboxone, nothing works. It gets stuck on the loading screen with the spinning football when I try to resume my franchise. I can hear music and the animation is there just won't go beyond that screen.
Message 7 of 362 (10,778 Views)

★★★ Novice

Checked the status just now, same thing happening.  Complete a game in franchise, and when it's trying to return to main menu, it freezes, won't load anything, but does play music.  Any updates on this?

Message 8 of 362 (11,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem as statsman19

Message 9 of 362 (11,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem. 

On Xbox One, playing an offline franchise. Finished a game and it kicked me back to the main menu. After that when I try to load my franchise it will say loading and just be the spinning football in the background and won't do anything. To get out of the game I have to hit the Xbox button and force Madden to restart. I just totally lose the franchise I was playing. I've had this issue more than once already. Very frustrating.

Message 10 of 362 (11,077 Views)