Madden 16 keeps playing intro

by kingj236

Original Post

Re: License Agreement/ Intro

★★★ Newbie
Same why has there been no fix for this still??
Message 21 of 57 (2,629 Views)

Re: License Agreement/ Intro

★★★ Newbie

I keep going onto the game and after I do the Steelers/Cardinals intro everything id back to normal but the intro is sooooo time consuming and I just want to play the game.

Message 22 of 57 (2,617 Views)

Re: Start up issue

★★★ Novice
To everyone that has had this problem, all you have to do is delete profile data and profiles for that game. It will take you through it one last time then it'll be over with!
Message 23 of 57 (2,507 Views)

Madden 16 intro repeats

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I start up Madden 16 it keeps going back to the steelers vs cardinals game. When I try to save anything like my tuning, profile, or rosters, it decides not to so I can't create or roster or play online. Does someone know what to do?
Message 24 of 57 (2,498 Views)

Re: Went to play today and all my data is lost.

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Madden 16 ran so much better on my Xbox One prior to the new dashboard update. Game was smooth, no freezing, no stalling in the middle of plays, it worked beautifully....and then one night fairly late I played one of my dynasty games (year 2, regular season game 1), made sure to save the game prior to going to bed. Woke up the next morning to 'The New XBOX One Experience' aka the sh!tty new dash board and lost all of my data, and now I have to sit through the tutorial EVERY single time I play the game. On top of all of this the game now stalls, which makes it impossible to enjoy and ridiculously challenging to hit field goals especially when you need to get max power. It's unplayable, this sucks I want my money back. If they ever allow another college football game to be made I pray 2K Sports gets it.  

Message 25 of 57 (2,499 Views)

Re: Madden 16 keeps playing intro

★★★ Newbie
Just got this game with my new xbox1 and this glitch is so annoying!!!!! It sucks because it's 1 of 2 games I have right now so I want to play it often
Message 26 of 57 (2,569 Views)

Madden 16 keeps playing intro

★★★ Newbie

Every time I load up Madden 16, and only if it completely restarts, and not if I start it and it goes to where I last paused, it starts over the opening sequence with the Super Bowl. It's not a problem, but I have to sit through the cutscene, and once I exit I have to get out of the tutorial. All my offline progress restarts, like my Skill Trainer things and such. I don't know how to start up Madden 16 and not have to do all that. I also think that it has to do with another problem with the special edition I bought that includes 22 MUT packs which I have not recieved yet.

Message 27 of 57 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do i fix this issue? I'm tired of having to go through the intro everytime I want to play Madden.
Message 28 of 57 (2,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did u figure out what it was yet or no? I am having the same issue

Message 29 of 57 (2,509 Views)

Community Manager

I have merged several threads together here so we may gather some specifics that will allow us to narrow down the circumstances that cause this to happen. This will help us in our investigation and hopefully speed things toward a fix or steps to prevent this. So, to that end, please post your answers to the following:

• Which platform are you on? Seems to be XB1 so far.
  • What country are you in?
  • Is your game up to date?
  • Is your console system software up to date?
  • Can you let us know if fully closing the game after playing (so a hard save is performed) stops this occurring.

Thanks for your responses on this.

barry.png
Message 30 of 57 (2,468 Views)