Original Post

Re: Madden 16 Xbox one

★★★★★ Newbie
Me to
Message 51 of 57 (675 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay I just recently been having the problem and my games and apps cannot access files for some reason, I'm up to date on software.

Anyway here is THE FIX that worked for me. I had my xbox one ON and running. I went up to the Xbox and pressed and held down the power button for 10 seconds. And then waited for it to totally stop running and controller turn off. Then turned it back on after about 30 seconds. And BOOM it worked loading my game and continued to load my madden profile properly. NO more intro playing as the damn steelers. It worked for me and I hope it works for everyone else having this problem as of late. I started having the problem on 2/12/2016

Let me know if this if works Thanks!

Message 52 of 57 (642 Views)

Re: Start up issue

★★★ Newbie
Did that n still happens
Message 53 of 57 (600 Views)

Re: Madden 16 keeps playing intro

★★★ Newbie
It still doesn't work plzz help
Message 54 of 57 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have one question about this. Should it make you replay the intro one more time if you delete all data? Thanks in advance.

Message 55 of 57 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does anybody know the fix for ps4? I've basically done the equivalent of what was said for Xbox on ps4 and it didn't do anything for me.
Message 56 of 57 (471 Views)

Re: License Agreement/ Intro

★★★ Newbie
Couldnt be more annoyed with this. What a stupid bunch of morons these EA developers are. Have to go thru this fing intro every time. Its what sucks about ps4 games in general...takes 30 min before you can ever play. FU EA.
Message 57 of 57 (365 Views)