Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

by mardawg88

Original Post

Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie
Just got madden 16 can't get on ea servers I am connected to Internet and have gold I also tried resetting my alternate Mac. Restarted my router and Xbox and it still dosent work. I am so pissed at this point I don't even wanna play I am ready to sue EA if they don't fix it or give me my money back.
Message 1 of 49 (23,440 Views)

Re: Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

★★★ Novice
Why is there no answer yet? EA get it together! This has like 1200 views and almost 50 report having the same issue. That is a lot of money for you to make without providing an adequate product.
Message 2 of 49 (20,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree this is getting redic! I just want to play ultimate team. What's the problem EA???
Message 3 of 49 (20,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting the same thing. im mid game and then ea disconnects and i lose the entire game, it counts for nothing. its extremely annoying. xbox live doesnt cut out just the EA server! 

Message 4 of 49 (19,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't agree more, I've had multiple games cut away from server. I hate having to redo a whole season game.
Message 5 of 49 (19,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a patch coming out to fix this? I've lost many ranked games while i was winning due to this issue, to the point i gave up playing ranked games. Now i try to play madden ultimate team and now i get kicked out of that and it wont save my score or give me points. My Xbox will still be on xbox live and everything so i really dont get it.

Message 6 of 49 (19,628 Views)

Community Manager

Certain systems were restarted during the night (while us CMs were OOO) in a rolling manner to minimize service impact.

These actions were taken in order to improve online service stability. Any impact seen ended at approximately 7:00 BST

barry.png
Message 7 of 49 (19,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I haven't been able to sign into ea servers for a week and a half!!! What is going on ea??
Message 8 of 49 (19,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having issues, can't even get to my EA account on Madden

Message 9 of 49 (19,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi Barry

EA servers are not having a bar of my system - tried everything: NAT, port, DMZ - everything. Madden Gods on holiday...
Message 10 of 49 (19,072 Views)