Re: Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Just my two cents for people that haven't tried it, I set my firewall to open/forward ports using "UDP only" range 53-3074 with home port set to 53 and rebooted my Xbox One then it immediately started downloading and updating everything. Like everyone else I have been down for over 2 weeks until doing this. Hope it helps some.... good luck! FYI I'm using ATT U-Verse and changed the setting on the cable modem router, not my external router connected to it.

Message 41 of 49 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I continually get disconnected in madden16. Receive message lost connection to peer. Then message about not connected to EA servers. Havery tof gof inot tof fifa soccur then backnowledge tI maddendum tof getc clEan start. Getting this about 70 pct of games I start and accounts for 90 pct of my losses. Time Warner check connection. I have let the unit sit off over night. Connected directly from cable box to unit. No wifi.
Message 42 of 49 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issues. I'm ready to take this game
back and ask for my money back. I can't even get updated rosters without logging into an ea account. This is a joke.
Message 43 of 49 (616 Views)

Community Manager

@cecker87

You will need to log into your account to get any kind of online update.

What happens when you try to connect? Please post any error message you may see, thanks.

barry.png
Message 44 of 49 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are there any issues this weekend?  It's been fine up until around Friday but now getting complaints about servers not being available.

Message 45 of 49 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry

PS4 user here, PS+ active, menu keeps telling me:

"In order to access online features for this title your Sony Entertainment Network account must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers"

All systems are online, all other games connect to their respective servers. Have the Madden 16 servers been taken offline?

Message 46 of 49 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@zfremouw

Servers are currently online for all supported platforms.

Are you sure your EA and gaming accounts are linked correctly? Information on this can be found here:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

Additionally, you should check if you have any incomplete downloads via Settings, Notifications, Downloads:

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/basic/information.html

barry.png
Message 47 of 49 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I just got an ea account and its saying I have an ea account but its just a long list of stupid letters and numbers and it is not my account. How do I sign in to my own account so I can just play Madden Ultimate Team?

Message 48 of 49 (464 Views)

Community Manager

@GBPackersGOAT

Was your account an underage account up until recently?

Let us know if correcting your account details as in this article helps you:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-change-your-origin-id

barry.png
Message 49 of 49 (458 Views)