by nordaynia

Original Post

Re: Madden 16 Draft Champions

★★★ Newbie
What did u do
Message 11 of 18 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Recently experienced this problem.  Was working yesterday and got the message today.  Ended up being the controller.  A friend was over and he was using the second controller to play against each other.  After he left, I tried to go into draft champions and got the message.  The problem ended up being I was using the player 2 controller.  When i switched to the player 1 controller i could get past the message.

Message 12 of 18 (2,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is the answer

Message 13 of 18 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

could be your xbox live account not isn't paid for

Message 14 of 18 (2,055 Views)

Re: An Xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

★★★ Newbie

duuuurr not isnt i ment may not be paid for lol

Message 15 of 18 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got off the phone with the support team member and he said that you have to pay for a Gold Membership if you want any access to Draft Champions since it has some features that are online (even if you do not want to play online). I then told him that my friend has a PS3 and that he doesn't have to pay at all for Draft Champions or any online game play and he didn't have an answer for that...  

So why shouldn't I go return my $400 xbox 1 for a $200 PS3 and play online for free? 

Message 16 of 18 (1,692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ya I hate it how do you get rid of it
Message 17 of 18 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

My suggestion get rid of xbox and get PS4 no issue with membership if u get ps+ piece of ####! Works fine but it's REQUIRED to play online and it sucks

Message 18 of 18 (1,146 Views)