Lost my App Authenticator

by tuanhtran277

Original Post

Re: Lost my App Authenticator

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got through to EA online chat.  It does NOT work on Chrome or Internet Explorer.  It only loaded on Microsoft's Edge browser for me.  Once I connected, they reset my account within a few minutes by giving me a backup code.  I then changed my login verification to another method.

...and I'll never use App Authenticator again!  

Message 71 of 111 (2,363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The sheer stupidity is How can we login to reset the login verification? I cant login in the first place!!!

I lost my Login Verification when i reset my phone...  I'm using an alternative account so i can login, still i cant solve the problem. Because This issue is redundant, I have to use my original account & login to reset the login verification.

whoever is working on this verification should be fired.

Message 72 of 111 (2,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost My App Authenticator 

We have a main account for another one. But he did not because Authenticator assistant editor
It will ask questions about the security at our account at that.

[edit: email address removed]    

Message 73 of 111 (2,011 Views)

EA DICE Team

@wasin1batman0859

You will need to reach out to an EA Advisor for any security related matter:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

If your region currently doesn't have a dedicated support channel, then you may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then dia the following number to reach out to our United Kingdom channel:

+44 203 014 1818 - they can be reached Monday to Saturday 9AM to 9PM GMT.

Message 74 of 111 (1,967 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi I've lost mine to how do I get it back
Message 75 of 111 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u live chat with ea

Message 76 of 111 (1,777 Views)

★ Novice
I lose my answar
Message 77 of 111 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How???

Message 78 of 111 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did the exact same thing. Made a dummy account and then they called me back
Message 79 of 111 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Expert

Please see this page for more help contacting an Advisor. Contact An Advisor.

The UK number to reach an Advisor is +44 203 014 1818.
They are available Monday through Saturday form 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM GMT.
If you live outside the UK, you may us a VOIP program such as Skype or Google Talk to call them, or a calling card. Both are usually less expensive than using a land line or cell phone.
If you choose to use a calling card please be sure that it will provide at least one hour of talk time to insure your issue can be resolved.

If the USA is closer to you, select that as your country then have an Advisor call you.

If you prefer live chat, choose USA or UK as your country and DO NOT use the word "Account" anywhere in the contact process until you are connected to an Advisor. That is a keyword that triggers "Voice Contact ONLY."

Message 80 of 111 (4,421 Views)