Lost coins and players hut

by stevendutil

Original Post

Lost coins and players hut

★★★★★ Newbie
I lost all my coins plus 8 of my best players on hut. In my inbox was 2 bronze contracts. What happened and can I get my coins and players back??
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Re: Lost coins and players hut

Community Manager

@stevendutil

Please see the following link for information on maintaining account security and for steps to take if your account has been compromised:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I will follow the steps to make sure that my account is no longer compromised. But that still doesn't change the fact that I lost all my coins and my players. If you can't help me in some way to get back what I have lost, I will be very disappointed. Here is a list of the players that I lost but I am not so sure of the coin total I lost... I believe it is between 60 000 and 80 000.

The players were all expansion cards (the green ones) and also legend cards: Jonathan Toews, Johnny Gaudreau, Auston Matthews, Evgeny Malkin, Cam Neely, Luc Robitaille, Drew Doughty and Ryan Suter.

It happened from sunday march 12 at around 10 pm until Monday march 13 around 6 pm. Please note that I had received 2 bronze contrcts that were in my inbox when I signed back in Monday night. Is it possible that someone forced two trades in which they took 4 players and my coins in each of the trades?

I would appreciate your help with this matter and I hope it will help to stop it from happening again to other people, like me, who are still big fans of your game.

My account info:  Sign in ID: [edit: email address removed]

Password: [Removed, why would you post this!!! - Admin.]

Thank you

Steven [Full name removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

Community Manager

@stevenisa

This is a public forum and is visible to anyone so please do not post your account details.

Depending on the details of your case, when you contact an Advisor they may be able to help you get your players back.

Hopefully your post will help others in that this can be a learning experience not to publicly post your account details. Please do not take this the wrong way, maybe you did not know your post would be visible to all.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)