Re: Lost account

by Forever_Ernie

Original Post

Lost account

★★ Novice

Hello, so I reinstalled the game after a while and all of my progress was lost. Worst part is that I HAD both facebook AND google play connected, though they decided to overwrite my progress. I do have my old account ID, since I had problems with the game before and had sent it out to them, but I can only provide that and some of the more rare cards I had. It's been over 24h support is not responding.

Message 1 of 8 (657 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sometimes they are backed up at Customer Service, so hold on a little longer.  Standard smile  Hope you get this resolved!

BPRD

Message 2 of 8 (633 Views)

★★ Pro

Being able to provide your player ID helps I'm sure.
Maybe @EA_Roger can help you with this.

Message 3 of 8 (626 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @EoxBoy,

Sorry to hear about that, the support can take longer to respond depending on the channel you chose as well. Calling customer support or requesting a call-back tends to be the quickest, if our support is still unresponsive would you mind sending over your case number so I can take a look at this on my end of things?

Thanks,

Roger. 

Thanks for the heads up on this @GrinningRuiner ! 

Roger.png
Message 4 of 8 (618 Views)

★★ Novice
They said they couldn't do anything and to me asking questions just sent the same message saying they can't do anything..
Message 5 of 8 (610 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm sorry to hear that. That's ridiculous.

What's the point of having a player ID then?

There must be a way a developer could get this fixed for you.

There's a difference between "can't do anything", and "won't do anything".

Message 6 of 8 (603 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @EoxBoy,

I apologize for your experience in this case, I promise that if our agents are able to help you restore your progress or account they would do everything within their power to do so. If you can send me over the case number I can double check though.

Thanks;

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 7 of 8 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, except the actual problem is different. On my old acct, I couldn't buy anything. Neither could my brother on his acct. we both deleted it and downloaded it back to see if that would solve the problem. Then a new problem came in. When I went into the app, it didn't have a button to reinstall my acct but my brothers did. Can anyone solve these two problems? Help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 8 of 8 (400 Views)