Re: Loss game data

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loss game data

★★★ Newbie

from 2 days ago, i have loss my saved game data for unknown reason, could any one help me out ? ? 

Message 1 of 3 (821 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Jayalo Do these:

1. a) If you're not connected to Game Center or Google Play, then log in to your account to get your game data back. Then launch the game.

b) If you're already connected to Game Center or Google Play, then log out of it and log in to your account to get your game data back. Then launch the game.

2. If #1 doesn't work, then try to download your game data from the cloud in game.

If everything above doesn't work, then you'll have to contact Technical Support for assistance.

Link: Save data lost or progress reverted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (876 Views)

All Replies

@Jayalo Do these:

1. a) If you're not connected to Game Center or Google Play, then log in to your account to get your game data back. Then launch the game.

b) If you're already connected to Game Center or Google Play, then log out of it and log in to your account to get your game data back. Then launch the game.

2. If #1 doesn't work, then try to download your game data from the cloud in game.

If everything above doesn't work, then you'll have to contact Technical Support for assistance.

Link: Save data lost or progress reverted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can suggest you some data recovery methods with which it can be solved. There is free software available to restore lost or corrupted files.  Some useful hard drive data recovery tools are- Stellar Data Recovery, EaseUs, DiskDrill, Recuva(for windows only), testDisk, etc. 

Message 3 of 3 (633 Views)