Losing Kills

by randomfool7193

Original Post

Losing Kills

★★★ Newbie

Why do I keep losing kills on the scoreboard??  Friday I was playing and I had a chance to play on the Dreadnought and I had 24 kills, as it shows on the web page.  But when the game was over and i looked on the scoreboard i only had 8 kill and 6 deaths.  What happened??  This is not the first time this has happen.  

Message 1 of 6 (492 Views)

Re: Losing Kills

Community Manager

@randomfool7193 Hi, what system are you on? I can't say I've noticed this, but I don't normally pay too much attention to the scoreboard. 

If you record your gameplay - it's ok if you don't -  would you have an image of this happening?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have not lost progress, but I am not gaining any. My SMLK III infantry is stopped at 70 kills. Even though I have at least 20 kills after seeing the 70. So I obtained the German Gerwher infantry and racked some kills. It is showing 0 kills. So I'm sure there are other weapons not registering kills, even though I am getting kills in the game. I am on Xbox One platform. What should I do to fix this issue?

Message 3 of 6 (464 Views)

@randomfool7193 wrote:

Why do I keep losing kills on the scoreboard??  Friday I was playing and I had a chance to play on the Dreadnought and I had 24 kills, as it shows on the web page.  But when the game was over and i looked on the scoreboard i only had 8 kill and 6 deaths.  What happened??  This is not the first time this has happen.  

Did you perhaps lose connection to the server and had to rejoin? If that's what happened you overwrote your previous kills with your new ones when you rejoined the server. If not I've never heard of this particular issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (459 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @PegasusR7 

I am really sorry for those troubles with your stats. Restarting your console and reinstalling the game can solve most such issues. Keep us posted on this.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After reloading the game for the 3rd time, the stats have come back. But I still get the random black screen. But the invisible barrier is gone on Ballroom Blitz.

Message 6 of 6 (437 Views)