Re: Logitech G29 Support on PS4

by Straatford87

Original Post

Logitech G29 Support on PS4

★★★ Newbie

I can't believe for such a big company like EA doesn't support the Logitech G29 wheel on PS4, then whats the benefit from enjoying any racing game without wheel ? Anything easier than update ?! what a shame, i'm starting to loose my trust in you cuz i bought the wheel for this game and this is the end..?

Message 1 of 9 (825 Views)

EA DICE Team

@baseemlasto

At the moment, steering wheel support has been announced for the upcoming PC version of the game. Our team is still investigating the options for consoles. As soon as we have any further updates on this we will let our users know.

Message 2 of 9 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any news regarding the connectivity for the G29 wheel on ps4 with nfs?  It seems bizarre that a premium racing game, on a premium console, doesn't work with a premium wheel.  I would be a lot happier if I could get accurate and honest information about the issue.  Please respond.

Message 3 of 9 (752 Views)

★★ Novice

Update to my last post.  Please note that according to EA's own help site, the Logitech G29 wheel (and a number of other wheels) ARE supported for the game 'need for speed'.  Please see the attached.  Yet the wheel still doesn't work with the game.  What is the issue?

Message 4 of 9 (750 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LIVEEVIL-0105,

Hi,

The information about wheel support in the article that you linked was specific to the PC release of the game. However, I agree with you that it wasn't clearly called out in the article. Clarification has now been added to avoid further confusion.

I understand that you are curious about the actual status of wheel support for consoles but I've received no information on that topic as of yet from the studio.

Sorry for any confusion caused,

Message 5 of 9 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello
Have EA been able to add support for the G29 yet?
Message 6 of 9 (693 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Blotch300

We've confirmed a while ago that we won't be releasing any further updates for Need for Speed, which includes steering wheels for consoles.

Message 7 of 9 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh that's disappointing for such a suuccessful company like EA.

What wheels do you support?

Message 8 of 9 (669 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Blotch300

The peripherals that we do support for the PC, are listed in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Troubleshooting-for-Wheels-Controllers-Controls/td-p/52...

Message 9 of 9 (660 Views)