Loading screen ! (NFS No Limits)

by Armandfm11

Original Post

Loading screen ! (NFS No Limits)

★★ Novice
Hi ! Here's the deal :
Long time ago, I played this game on its first release days but unistalled it since I didn't liked it. Now I tried to play it again, to give it a second try. I installed it, granted permision to media files, selected my account on which I played, it downloaded something (strangely I've got to see 0.00mb just for a bit), but the I got stucked into this loading screen. How to fix it ? (I don't care about my game progress, probably a small one)
Message 1 of 7 (751 Views)

Re: Loading screen ! (NFS No Limits)

★★ Novice
Forgot to mention, I have a Samsung J5 2016
Message 2 of 7 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, if your device was not compatible, you could not download #NFSNL from Google Store, have you already tried reinstalling the game again? Can you clear the cache from application settings?
Message 3 of 7 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I think it's compatible (I can't find any proof to say it's not ) . And now I've done the next things :
Cleared up the game's cache
Uninstalled the game
Restarted the phone (idea probably saw from you on another question XD )
(When about to open Android optimized one app (I updated the phone recently and probably it missed one app) )
And then I started downloading the game.
Now I'm testing it, will update with the results
Message 4 of 7 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
Update : It didn't worked. I left it for 4 minutes and it still was stuck. I'm still open to any ideas but for now I'm also trying the game on a Lenovo TAB-2
Message 5 of 7 (725 Views)

★★ Novice
On my Lenovo it tells me that the savegame is currently being used on another device. -_-
Message 6 of 7 (711 Views)

★★★ Guide

ArmandFlorin ha scritto:
Aggiornamento: Non funzionava. L'ho lasciata per 4 minuti ed era ancora bloccata. Sono ancora aperta a qualsiasi idea, ma per ora sto anche provando il gioco su un Lenovo TAB-2

I can advise you to format your Samsung J5, AFTER you have backed up your most important data (photo, phone book, etc.). After formatting, install the latest updates for your smartphone, download and install #NFSNL from the Google Store and try to start it.

Message 7 of 7 (702 Views)