Links, Guides and FAQs

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Links, Guides and FAQs

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to start this thread to collect all of the useful links, guides and FAQs to help you with any issues you might come across in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.

As the game launches in more countries and we get more articles and guides I'll continue to update this thread.

Have fun with your heroes!

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (4,919 Views)

FAQ

Community Manager (retired)

I can’t find Plants vs. Zombies Heroes on my device!
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes is available on mobile in select territories – Brazil, Romania, and New Zealand – and coming soon worldwide.

Why can’t everyone play it now?
We’re launching first in these territories in order to gather feedback from our players, improve the game and add new features before we launch worldwide.

When is the game coming out in other territories?
We don’t have a worldwide release date to share just yet, but players can look forward to getting their hands on PvZ Heroes later in 2016. Stay tuned by visiting Facebook, Twitter and www.ea.com/pvzheroes for future updates.

What platforms will this be available on?
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes will be available on Android, iPhone and iPad.

Is this game free-to-play?
PvZ Heroes will be free to download and play. Players will be able to purchase new heroes and characters via in-app purchases, but everything in the game can also be earned and collected without spending a penny. We won’t have any cool-downs or other barriers to play as much or as long as you want.

Is this PvZ3?
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes is the latest entry to the beloved PvZ Universe, where fans can collect hundreds of classic and new PvZ characters in this comic-style collectible card gameon mobile. While it’s not the third tower defense game of the franchise, PvZ Heroes is a new way fans can play with their favorite PvZ characters – making it the next great adventure that takes you beyond the backyard.

What was the inspiration for creating superhero versions of PvZ characters?
The heart of Plants vs. Zombies are the characters and their stories. We couldn’t think of a more perfect match than our beloved characters, and that cool-comic style storytelling. This new universe and our superheroes give us an opportunity to provide players more ways to interact with the franchise.

Is PopCap abandoning the classic PvZ Tower Defense style?
Players looking for new Tower Defense experiences can download PvZ2, which is constantly being updated with exciting new content and ways for fans to play.

Message 1 of 2 (4,814 Views)