by kdotjcole2016

Original Post

Twitch primrv

★★★ Newbie
Problem with twitch rewards linking Timmy account
Message 131 of 145 (3,386 Views)

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★★★ Newbie
When i unlink my twitch from ea it says sign in with ea account that is linked but I'm trying to just get my rewards help!!
Message 132 of 145 (3,397 Views)

Twitch Prime promo

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if I did something wrong but I am not getting my Twitch Prime promo on MUT can someone help and see if there would be ant way to fix this.

Message 133 of 145 (3,425 Views)

Twitch Madden 18 issues

★★★ Newbie
It says I’ve connected my twitch prime account and my ea sports account but I have not received any players. I’ve tried doing the ea sports help and trying to get a hold of someone is basically impossible it has me clicking all this stuff. I just want to email or call someone to figure out what’s going on.
Message 134 of 145 (3,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David, 

I have had these issues for two weeks now with no response from support yet. Why is this so difficult? I've never had this horrible experience with any other game and this is the first EA game i've purchased in a long time. I've done absolutely everything that the support page suggests and NOTHING has worked. I believe that my twitch account is linked to an old EA account which i had waited on hold for an hour in order to get this "fixed" and apparently it hasn't. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

Message 135 of 145 (3,350 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @jrt481,

I've shared some details on this post you should check out, there are details on how to unlink your Twitch account if you have linked the wrong one. If you want me to look into your case and see what is taking so long I'd be more than happy to do so if you provide me a case number.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 136 of 145 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, contacted EA, and they gave me some scripted cap about emailing twitch, which I've already done. Doesn't seem like they give a damn
Message 137 of 145 (3,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Roger or anyone can you answer this simple question about linking the accounts.

Does my Twitch username have to match my PSN username that can not be changed or do they just go off email addresses?  I am beyond frustrated at this point. No answers on either end except the usual unlink/link bs.  Tried it all 10 times, even made up 2 amazon prime account and still nothing.  

Any suggestions?  I'm waiting on Twitch to email me on the same questions and issue.

Message 138 of 145 (3,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on a different ea account right now it does not say that i am connected with twitch. I don't get it where is my old EA account? with all my other games? Ion with it shows the correct gamertag but on the ea account it has no games? why

Message 139 of 145 (3,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just get this message and try to unlink but neither of them link in the first place
Message 140 of 145 (3,123 Views)