Re: Legendary crates

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Legendary crates

★★ Novice
Greetings

I can't just get a free legendary crate. I stay awake till the end of the clock and the moment it reaches zero the crate disappear. 
Really frustrating because I'm do love the game. I already spent real money on it but that issue really get my nerve. I thought I didn't open the app close enough for a couple a days and the crate had limited time to grab. But then I waited for the next one. Set the alarm clock. Open the game 10m before and went to the docks. The clock reaches zero and the crate vanish. Come on. What game makes you do that?

I'm an father working guy. I cannot be became so frustrated at 2 am in this one time I get to indulge one's inner child with a mobile game.

Other issue is the car behaviour in the water canals stage in the left turn with a slope after a tunnel. The vehicle is always and immediately pushed to the left wall. You can compensate the force turning sooner but sometimes it costs you the race.

Hope you find a solution for booth. But a compensation would be great especially for the first because my wife did made a fuss about setting the alarm 2 am. One brand new La Ferrari for instance😛

Best regards
Message 1 of 3 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

in that matter, and after reading other users problems, I understand that the legendary free crates should work as premium free crates. With no time limit to get it after times reaches zero, We just need to wait more for availability.

WELL, after 2 months playing without interruption and couple of bucks spent, I never get one... HOW UNFAIR IS THAT? I defensively deserve the other player resolution, with one lengedary free crate per day.

Thanks in adavnce

Message 2 of 3 (570 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, you are talking about your problem already in this discussion, where some users have solved the problem.
You put your question in that discussion and I answered you.
Needless to open multiple discussions for the same topic.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Legendary-crate-inaccessible/m-p/6145826#M3506
Message 3 of 3 (557 Views)