Lebel Sniper Rifle unlock failed?

by Averyx92

Original Post

Lebel Sniper Rifle unlock failed?

★★ Novice

Hi guys.

It said I need to perform 5 headshots with the Russian Sniper rifle in one match, and 10 or 15 telescope assist marks.

I performed 5 headshots in one match, and checked it, it said I did perform them, the yellow circle actually did close and everything.

Next match, I check it again, and it says I have 0/5 headshots again O.o

This is pretty frustrating, it was very difficult to me to perform 5 headshots in a match, I am simply not the headshot sniper. Now they are just gone after all the hard work trying to get them. How am I supposed to unlock this rifle, if it just delets itself after a match????

Can some support guy unlock this weapon for me? This is seriously ridiculous, all the amounts of bugs this game reveals...

Message 1 of 9 (1,075 Views)

Re: Lebel Sniper Rifle unlock failed?

★ Apprentice

You should complete the "telescope assist" assignment first, then you can complete the headshot assignment and unlock the weapon. "Do in one round" assignments are reset if you do not unlock the weapon in that round unfortunately.

Message 2 of 9 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I did this about 3 times it still shows that I haven't even completed one periscope assist. Please help.
Message 3 of 9 (982 Views)

@miguel_praslin1 wrote:
I did this about 3 times it still shows that I haven't even completed one periscope assist. Please help.

@miguel_praslin1 since it's not tallying your periscope assists do you own the "Thou shall not pass" expansion? If you do not own the expansion that is why the expansion assignment is not tallying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 9 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ohhhhhh thank you okay I get it now wow I feel dumb lmao
Message 5 of 9 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this is B.S. I have the same problem and can;t get thru to tech support... BACK to C.O.D. this November

Message 6 of 9 (883 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Question number one do you the DLC because the game should register all the headshots and as soon is done the gun should come out in you screen, that's shows that you unlock the weapon. The way I got my 5 headshots is in operations. its pretty easy get 5 headshots there. Cheers

Manny

Message 7 of 9 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Averyx92 } 

I am really sorry for that but is a bug i have same problem, we need to wait for new update and then will fix that. [ I hop ]Oops.

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 8 of 9 (871 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sustanonbeast 

I am really sorry for those troubles, connecting with EA Advisers. Can you give us some details, why can`t you get in touch with them? In addition to the usual contact method through Help.EA, you can just give them a direct call, using this phone number +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 9 of 9 (857 Views)