Language Issue?

by Notverysubtle

Original Post

Re: Language Issue (don't care that it's in general discussions, read post)

★★ Novice

Sadly it says I can't. I thought the minimum says to have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, and I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950m instead.

Is this mean I really can't run the game?

Message 21 of 70 (2,495 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ringofranklyn

The minimum requirements list a 750 Ti which is a more powerful version of the 750, you are running a 950M - it is worth noting that the mobile versions of graphics cards are less powerful then their desktop versions.

When a system is below the minimum requirements it can often still run a game. However, if any issues then do occur we sadly won't be able to troubleshoot further.

What you can try is making sure that you close as much background programs as possible while running need for speed - also make sure that your system is set to High Performance.

Message 22 of 70 (2,487 Views)

★★ Novice

So there's nothing you or I can do about this error?

Message 23 of 70 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i make this post to help ma friend ringofranklyn,

1st i wanna explain that i didn't have any problem with my game or my origin,

i still confuse with my friend problem, i and him have notebook with similiar spec, i7 with GTX 950M

the difference just only the processor and Windows version, but why his game can't run well ?

i try using his account on my notebook, the game can run well. but if on his notebook, that game still can't run ://

please help my friend, 

detail spec of my notebook :

i7 6700HQ

12 GB DDR4 

GTX 950M 2G

Message 24 of 70 (2,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have that same problem like guys ... reinstal origin and nfs dont help , clean chace and rest what you suggest dont help i check my pcu and i have above minimum, ... and the problem is still coming and coming ...  and dont tell me that is problem whit seller becouse i buy this game on your site (i mins EA oficial) soo what i shoud doo ? i dont use vpn any ativir and * like this .. 

Message 25 of 70 (2,442 Views)

EA DICE Team

@priskadana

Hi there,

the 950M is not powerful enough to run Need for Speed.

@Pienio

Have a look at our PC troubleshooting thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Ask-For-Assistance-With-Game-Launch-and-Crash/td-p/5235...

Message 26 of 70 (2,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Tom 

i Make all what was in your respond ... and the problem is still that same ... windows run on clean bot and all rest .. here is my DxDiag Standard smile 

please help 

Message 27 of 70 (2,434 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Pienio

Could you clarify the exact issue that you are currently experiencing? Is NFS loading, crashing, or is there an error with the language?

Message 28 of 70 (2,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 exact like rest of here : "The origin account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please reinstall the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account"

Message 29 of 70 (2,413 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Pienio

You have the worldwide version of the game which does not have access to Polish. In which language are you trying to play the game? You can change this the language settings via the Game Properties menu.

Have you done a manual uninstall of Origin in the meantime?

Message 30 of 70 (2,406 Views)