Lag / Hit registration issues in Battlefield 1 (Post 1.08 update / PS4)

by hassennjah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lag / Hit registration issues in Battlefield 1 (Post 1.08 update / PS4)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello,

Ever since Battlefield 1 launched the open beta, i've been a huge fan of this game (preordered it, bought the premium pass and convinced 4 of my friends to buy it). I've played it almost on weekly basis since the release and i had absolutely any problems regarding the server connectivity whatsoever. In fact neither myself (living in the middle east) nor my friends (2 living in the US and 2 in europe) had any issues playing on european servers (averaging 150ms delay).

It was a wonderful experience until yesterday, after downloading the "Spring update" and fixing the "netcode issues" that we haven't even had from the first place. The game became almost unplayable for offshore players. I've been experiencing a huge frame drop and/or lag (even in TDM) and a really bad bullet registration (i have video proof). I did not buy this game to play in my local servers and i will never do. This is a team based game and there is no point is playing it solo.

Unfortunately, Battlefield 1 in its current state is unplayable. We played the beta and even though it was unstable and glitchy, we had the best experience a first person shooter can give. The alpha version of the game was even better and more stable and the updates were mostly appreciated. Now everything changed and the only reason that made me buy this game is gone.

My question is : Is there any way to fix these issues?

If the game experience will remain like this and there will be no intention to rollback to previous netcode (which was perfect at least according to me) i kindly demand a refund for my purchases because i feel cheated.

Best regards.

Message 1 of 16 (3,386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lag / Hit registration issues in Battlefield 1 (Post 1.08 update / PS4)

@hassennjah

The hit detection is a known issue sonce the ladt Update. DICE is working on it and will release a patch for that, as soon as possible.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 16 (4,196 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I had the exact same problem with this new update, the game became a pure source of anger and dissapointment. I hope EA will fix this problem anytime soon.
Message 2 of 16 (3,321 Views)

★★ Novice

From what I've heard they are working on hot fix to come very soon . Hopefully this will resolve a lot of these issues .

Message 3 of 16 (3,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

There will be a new server-side update on Tuesday, May 2.

It's just a provisional solution until DICE can find a proper fix.

Message 4 of 16 (3,281 Views)

@hassennjah

The hit detection is a known issue sonce the ladt Update. DICE is working on it and will release a patch for that, as soon as possible.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

Message 5 of 16 (4,197 Views)

Welcome to AnswerHQ @BFBulletin Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

Message 6 of 16 (3,258 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you for your response. I hope everything will be back to how it used to be.
Message 7 of 16 (3,250 Views)

Yea, hopefully. Wink

Greets,
Travis

Message 8 of 16 (3,246 Views)

★ Apprentice
It has been almost a month and nothing changed. Same hit registration issues and a huge frame drop during games. when is this going to get patched?
Message 9 of 16 (3,051 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this going to get fixed or not?

Message 10 of 16 (2,981 Views)