Re: Lag / Hit registration issues in Battlefield 1 (Post 1.08 update / PS4)

by blackgock360

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

Hi @hassennjah

DICE is still working on improving Netcode and I think the issues should be fixed soon in the next update for Battlefield 1. 

Message 11 of 16 (716 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also suffering with the same issue. I also bought the premium pass and i can find middle east servers playing the base game maps but i can only find the premium pass servers in Europe. I get like 180 ping in Europe. U gotta change it to how it was before the spring update as this is like denying me of my rights. If u wanted to implement this change u should have notified us before releasing the game that we will make this change and it might make the game unplayable for u. THIS IS NOT FAIR! If u can't roll back to the previous netcode i would like to have a refund... atleast for the premium pass. I am soooo FRUSTRATED!
Message 12 of 16 (676 Views)

★ Apprentice
This update made the "Premium Friends" feature totally useless. What's the point to play in a squad where most members suffer from penalties due to high ping? (by high I mean 160-180 ms). I personally forgot about DLC maps after this patch came out.
Message 13 of 16 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Im sorry to say that battlefield1 became unplayable. Why would i buy the game to play solo ? We ( my squad : 2 middle east 2 europe 1 usa ) used to play bf1 daily for more than 4 hours. Now it s a ghost town. Well, if the game stayed in this shape i ll be requesting a REFUND anytime soon. Didnt buy the game for this. If everything stayed the same i guess i ll be buying this new call of duty thing. I hope not.
Message 14 of 16 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well here it is 8/17/2017 and my bullets are made of sponge,i was even shooting guys with K bullets and they laughed  at me,its a little better since last patch but still not good,every person i shoot it almost takes me a whole clip to kill someone to kill someone with the hellrieger.i play with a 60 ping because thats the best i get,im in Indiana play on east coast servers,iv never had a game make me so mad in my life.

Message 15 of 16 (580 Views)

★ Apprentice
Don't bother waiting for them to fix anything... Just forget it and move on. We stopped playing this game a long time ago since we're always getting ripped by low latency players with automatic guns. You can not kill anyone in this game unless he's standing still and not moving. This is so redicilus... BF is the last EA game I'm gonna buy.. Such a scammy company imo.
Message 16 of 16 (570 Views)