Juts bought season pass, can't see anything new ?!

by KamenAtanassov

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Juts bought season pass, can't see anything new ?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Just bought Battlefront "Season pass" and can't see anything new to play?!

Message 1 of 6 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Juts bought season pass, can't see anything new ?!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @calarqueiro 

I am really sorry, but all the new content in DLC is multiplayer only. So there is nothing wrong with your game.

Cheers,
Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (474 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @KamenAtanassov

What is your platform? About Season Pass you can learn here https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/expansion/star-wars-battlefro...

There you will learn about DLC's and etc.

Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the season pass yesterday. The expansion packs appear in multiplayer, and are playable, but not anywhere else. Nothing new in the offline/1 player modes. Everything checks out on the site (the content is owned) but there's no option to download and update says the game is updated. So what's happening?

Message 3 of 6 (429 Views)

Hello @calarqueiro 

I am really sorry, but all the new content in DLC is multiplayer only. So there is nothing wrong with your game.

Cheers,
Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Archi, I discovered that was the reason after some online searching; it would be good for EA/Origin to clearly advise this the case when purchasing, and even better if later updates could provide the new maps (free) as single player scenarios! Thanks for the reply anyhow.

Message 5 of 6 (409 Views)

Hello @calarqueiro 

I am really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. In fact, you will hind a lot on players enjoying all the new content, while playing multiplayer. I am not that great at multiplayer myself, but still found all the new content to be really good. And I don`t want to give you any false hope, since currently there are no plans for bring this content to the single player part of the game.

Cheers,
Archi 

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (403 Views)