Javelin Hard Race with Nakai Porsche

by howdydudy1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Javelin Hard Race with Nakai Porsche

★★★ Newbie
The Porsche I unlocked for the Javelin Hard race is highly underperforming. Me and a friend joined the race together with the same car that you are not aloud to tune and his accelerates much quicker and my car stops going any faster at 145. Considering this is a hard race that does not even close to cut it and Amy easily pulls away every time I attempt this. Please fix this bug.
Message 1 of 26 (12,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Javelin Hard Race with Nakai Porsche

★★★ Newbie
I solved this problem by switching controllers. My 2 year old controller must have a worn trigger because all my cars accelerate like they should with my new controller. Might work you you too.

View in thread

Message 11 of 26 (11,027 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Please fix it asap.. Everything was going nice, till this mission. Amy is just flying away.
Message 2 of 26 (12,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Think the car we buy is not upgraded under the hood at all, the car of someone that jointed my race was a lot quicker.

I run the event in about 2:40.

Level 31 on playstation (maybe it is a playstation bug or my level is not high enough for activating some parts)

Message 3 of 26 (12,301 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm stuck here as well. It must be a bug of some sort. My Nissan GTR suffers the same problem sometimes. It seems like a general problem with how the game selects gears on the automatic gear box.
Message 4 of 26 (12,290 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a solution, not the best one but the X (nitro) button helps a lot!! Use it quiet often and your car will be pushed forward!! Look to your rpm and km/m/h, you will see as well
Message 5 of 26 (12,228 Views)

★ Novice

Some how I can catch up to her quite easily but when i overtake she is dead on my heels...even when I use nitrous she is right beside me and then on the last corner she flies past at about twice my speed! 

Message 6 of 26 (12,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This race is so ridiculous. Forced to use a severely underperforming car against a warp car.

In all seriousness, this race has to be bugged. You can't even come close to keeping up.
Message 7 of 26 (12,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yah, I am definitely suffering from this issue, I even watched a couple YouTube videos and its seems that the people that have completed this mission were topping out at 169mph without spray, and when I use spray im topping out at 145mph.  And now I think all my gearbox's are broken.

Message 8 of 26 (12,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. I had this f**k race. The porsch is too slove.
Message 9 of 26 (12,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am the same u can't get close to any to get in front
Message 10 of 26 (12,072 Views)