Invalid cd key PvZ Garden Warfare 2

by sonik0090

Original Post

Invalid cd key PvZ Garden Warfare 2

★★ Novice

Hell i have problem with my cd key.. I have case original game but when i try apply code on my origin acc , it is invalid .. I waiting for hours for answer of you but u dont answering me pls help

Message 1 of 9 (503 Views)

Re: Invalid cd key PvZ Garden Warfare 2

Hi @sonik0090,

Is it the first time you're trying to register the code? Where did you buy the game?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 9 (488 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it was first time. And i don't know , it was present for christmass

Message 3 of 9 (486 Views)

@sonik0090,

You should contact an EA Advisor, they may be able to assist you Standard smile

You can contact an EA Advisor by clicking here

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 4 of 9 (481 Views)

★★ Novice

I did it like 5 times and they never answer me .. I waiting for 5 hours

Message 5 of 9 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

Waiting again for like 3 hours .. Without answer 

Message 6 of 9 (457 Views)

@sonik0090,

Something is wrong on your end, because I could contact with an Advisor inmediately. Please disable any AdBlock plug-ins in case you have any installed, and try contacting an Advisor using an Incognito window.

Message 7 of 9 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

I will try.

Message 8 of 9 (446 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still waiting. I did everythink what you say . 0 help of support its super rly..

Message 9 of 9 (430 Views)