Installation of game modes

by HoneeBadg3R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Installation of game modes

★★ Novice

How long is it taking your guys modes to install.  I have been sitting here for 3 hours and all i can play is play now with the Falcons and the Patriots 

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Installation of game modes

★ Guide

This is the Anthem Forum. So we may not have the answer here.BUT....

IF downloads are taking long, I would look into your service, wifi, ethernet, etc. EA would send the upstream at a constant rate, but it also depends on what your system can accept. Normally if I have a large file to download I temporary hook my system in a ehternet cord, then switch back to wifi once that is done. The download is always much faster. 

I hope that helps, but IU am not sure how or on what device you are downloading it to.

Sass

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

This is the Anthem Forum. So we may not have the answer here.BUT....

IF downloads are taking long, I would look into your service, wifi, ethernet, etc. EA would send the upstream at a constant rate, but it also depends on what your system can accept. Normally if I have a large file to download I temporary hook my system in a ehternet cord, then switch back to wifi once that is done. The download is always much faster. 

I hope that helps, but IU am not sure how or on what device you are downloading it to.

Sass

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the advice.  But I already have an ethernet cable in my playstation and my wifi is running fine 

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

Hero

@HoneeBadg3R

First of as already said wrong forum, might help if you say which Game is causing you problems.

If you have an Ethernet Cable an Wi-Fi at the same Time I would recommend deactivate the Wi-Fi on the PS.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)