Re: [Info request] - Server disconnect - All platforms

by SHOTZ_503

Original Post

[Info request] - Server disconnect - All platforms

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

first of all: A big thank you for providing a massive amount of feedback, it helps us narrow down issues and delivering updates to improve your experience. 

We have gotten feedback from a few users that servers could at times suddenly kick all of the players from a server and then relocated. We have been hard at work looking at this problem, and have identified a script issue that might have been causing this problem. Going forward please send any server crashes / sudden RSP relocations either here or @jaqubajmal on twitter so we can further investigate should there be any other problems.

That said, I'd appreciate if you could leave a reply here, can be as short as one line, stating if mid-round disconnections since last night 

- happen less often

- happen as much as before

- happen more often

- were never an issue

since last night. Many thanks for your feedback! Also make sure to hop on the CTE at 7pm CEST // 1pm ET to test the latest fix addressing rubberbanding!

- Joker

Message 1 of 13 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey Joker, only ever happened a few times for me, but haven't lost connection once since the update so much better already
Message 2 of 13 (2,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Great to hear! Be sure to let us know if it does happen again

Message 3 of 13 (2,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did not disconnect during the rounds I played tonight, but the other server problems (lag) are, if possible, even worse than before.

EDIT: After the update on Thursday 12.October the rubber-band/lag was gone. Didn't disconnect ones either.

Message 4 of 13 (1,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hey Joker,
I can't even play a full game. I get disconnected from server all the time. At least 10 times a day, before I decide to give up. It doesn't matter what game mode I play. Before all these updates on Battlefield 1 i was never disconnected from server. the tech team recommended that i open specific ports on router and trouble shooting steps..still hasn't fix the problem. Please fix asap so I can get back on the killing field. Thankyou
Message 5 of 13 (1,808 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm getting at least one sudden disconnect due to "Battlefield 1 has stopped working" crashes per 2-3 hrs of play. This has been consistent for like the last....week and a half? I don't know what changed, since I had almost zero issues before. It's aggravating the * out of me.

Message 6 of 13 (1,796 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. It's infuriating.
Message 7 of 13 (1,691 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you guys anytime soon going to fix this disconnection problem? 12 times I was booted from playng a game last night. Can I at least get a reply back?
Message 8 of 13 (1,512 Views)

★★ Novice
Happens as much as before
Message 9 of 13 (1,455 Views)

★★ Novice

In the middle of a round of play BF1 crashes and locks up my entire system. Must reboot. It's been happening since last patch. 

Message 10 of 13 (1,446 Views)