Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

thank you zerathel for that! I just don't understand why they wont get back to us on this forum

Message 31 of 592 (3,268 Views)

Re: SPEEDLIST ACHIEVEMENTS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

★★★ Newbie

Why? just Why? I don't know what the hell is wrong with you EA but you haven't put out a decent racing game since Carbon and even then it was no Most Wanted (2005) obviously, no-one liked your * with those Criterion douchebags who ruined their own series, Burnout, after 3/Revenge. Anyway, My point being you do things wrong, this new DLC is rediculous how are any of us supposed to claim these golds if the community on TrueAchievements can't crack them? We, as I'm sure you know, are the biggest active Xbox community out there, wsith some of the world's best gamers and I've seen accounts with some impossible achievements unlocked on games like; Halo, Call of Duty, Project Gotham Racing, Forza Motorsport, Guitar Hero etc. So if we are complainig its not just that we're not good enough it's that you misjudged the difficulty curve. I want to love NFS again but you always find a way to upset either the fans with a half attempt at a Need for Speed or you put out wierd or stupid DLC. Please fix this EA/Ghost I want to have faith that my game developers care enough to fix their franchise.

Yours,

PhantomB1ade76.

Message 32 of 592 (3,251 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
And the traffic needs to go as it gets really annoying when you are doing really well then a stupid car pops up out of know where
Message 33 of 592 (3,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

5 Hours and one bronze! I'm done with this inconsistent rubbish, EA what went wrong? This game was so much fun until Speedlists DLC.

Technial Support are telling me they are aware of the issue if that gives some players some hope.

Message 34 of 592 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all:Standard smileIt is true times/scores are really low/high but most do require a near great to perfect run to achieve gold but as it seems few will get near some of the gold target for all of the prestige events.i personally haven't haven't found it impossible,having gotten all gold so far.It is quiet hard yes in a way it caused me to raise my game ability. In regards to drift the gold for find your groove event you need 270,000,would've been a pipe dream for me at the start of the year having a best of 240,000 and I don't use a huracan mainly a r34,focus Rs or corvette.but today prestige has inspired me to raise my game and my best now is pushing close to 350,000 using the cars I mentioned.But saying that,those scores are only possible,without any major interference from tougher Ai and traffic blocking/ramming you.The hardest targets i feel even for the 5% for drift will be 750 for use or lose it,250 for nocturnable and 325 on wide and tight.

In regards to the race times sadly if you want to get gold or close your stuck with one option the 911 rsr,though some could be done possibly with a aventador/huracan but with a lot smaller margin for error.but all race times for gold require that you have a run without hitting walls,slammed by Ai/cops and blocked by traffic.I do fully understand how you all feel,was surprised with some of the times/scores you needed for gold too.So I do agree that it has to be slightly altered to make more achievable for others than just the 5% or so that can.Anyway that's all have a good day/nite all bye.

Message 35 of 592 (3,224 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have to agree that these time requirements are ridiculous. I have completed hard games in my time and have always managed to complete them. The closest example to this game would be gran turismo 5 and beating the gold requirement for the vettel time trials and I managed to complete it using steering wheel. it was really hard but doable because there was no random stuff happening during a run, like random cars spawning infront of you just to stop your great run.

In short the gold times need to be increased. I think it would make sense to make the silver time requirements as gold time requirements. that would keep it challenging but improve the possibility of acquiring them.

I really enjoy need for speeds and have since the ps1 days but this ruined my experience completely. at the moment the dlc is made to keep putting the player down and make him/her furious with rage. I don't think that this is fair and definitely not enjoyable.

Thanks

Matthew 

Message 36 of 592 (3,221 Views)

★ Guide

I think Golds need to be somewhere in between Bronze and Silver, in a realistic world, Silver and above is just ridiculous.

Message 37 of 592 (3,212 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's a jok, please change the chrono for the tophy hunter!
Message 38 of 592 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

Usually I like a good challenge but these new trophies, they are not just insanely taugh, they're just impossible to get. Honestly, what's wrong with you guys? I've tried to get gold on the first speed race like 50 times but it turns out to be pretty demotivating.... I think I won't play your game anymore and it's a pity because I used to like it.

Message 39 of 592 (3,194 Views)

★ Guide

i agree with all of the comments.  These requirements are ridiculously hard and take the fun out of the game.  I even have all the gran tursimo trophies but can't get anywhere near these.

Message 40 of 592 (3,188 Views)