Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by thatNoseyParker

Original Post

★ Novice

terrible and boring prestige mode.

please change the time requirements for gold its impossible to do!

Message 521 of 592 (1,885 Views)

★★ Guide

I fought to get through the base level of the prestige mode.  Had to change up cars, change the builds, think outside the box on builds to get them done, so for me it was a challenge.  If my rig had more power and the game played smoother, who knows how much faster I could be.  

Prestige means you hit every corner right, use your nitro at the right times and make every moment count.  You want Gold from this game you will have to be perfect and work for it.

< comment removed by self>.   LOL

Message 522 of 592 (1,799 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah...this game is a joke at this point. I haven't played it since a few days after this DLC came out. Realized how utterly ridiculous the requirements are for the golds and gave up. EA, do yourself a favor...make the community happy for once and make the times easier to obtain. 19 out of 64,906 people that track their achievements on TrueAchievements have completed this game. This is a super flawed completion percentage because most people were able to obtain the rest of the game with some decent work. These prestige achievements require dedication that no one is ever gonna give this game. It's just not worth it at all.

Message 523 of 592 (1,581 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Come on EA, your community is talking to you! Why do you keep putting up stupid achievements. The grind in battlefront and hardline are one thing (and the reason I never played them), but this? Still only 19 tracked gamers have done this, and I sincerely doubt many more non tracked ones have, if ANY.

Now I'm all for a prestige mode, but you have to admit these times are ridiculous, as if you plucked them out of the air! 

Either radically change the times or change the achievement requirements... PLEASE!

Message 524 of 592 (1,528 Views)

★★ Novice
Guys, they don't give a * anymore about this game. I'm waiting for info that they are closing severs and leave bunch of players with a game worth nothing.

Prestige mode is made by some moronic devs who didn't even test it. They just made idiotic times and that's all... They weren't even able to remove stupid ai drivers during a race, that's sad. I hope another nfs will fail miserably, they don't deserve any appreciation from gamers after making up stuff like prestige mode. People responsible for this dlc should lose their jobs, but hey, it's EA so this studio will get closed anyway.

Worst NFS ever, even Undercover was better...
The worst part is that cars tends to steer itself. They included some hidden assist and we can't do anything. During normal game it's not noticeable but during prestige you are losing big time when car steer itself onto barriers and crash... Dafaq?!
Message 525 of 592 (1,246 Views)

Don"t acccuse a good company like EA of not testing their expensive games before they sell them to us poor sods at over inflated prices.

If EA had not tested this game properly there would be  missing car parts, steering problems, wrap editor bugs,endlesss crashes, failiure to load problems,car brakes stuck on,  game pad and wheel bugs, no manual transmission, no teleport, buttons not working, dissapearing road direction arrows  during a race, rubbish weak police,messages flashing up on the screen at the worse possible times causing you to crash and lose races. And an impossible prestige mode.

It is obvious that EA spent at least ten minutes testing this game after it was finished.What is everyone moaning about ?? Large smile

Message 526 of 592 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played NFS 2015 for a short time, I was lvl 6 or something. Then I installed the NFS MW 2012 and unlocked some upgrades on fast cars. Since then, when I play NFS 2015, I have to beat the personal bests from NFS MW (all DLCs installed).

Message 527 of 592 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree EA you need to change you're time requirements in your prestige mode for you're Need For Speed game. I love a good challenge in games and just over all but after doing a race and saw that not even your own AI isn't even able to cross the line in 1:39 there is obvious a problem. There was no crashing on my end or the AI and I was able to stay in front of them the whole time. Unless you guys are encouraging us to literally find glitches and break your game to try and go for these races Fix the flippin problem and listen to the group. Also if you need proof on the race let me know and I'll record one on how bad it is

Message 528 of 592 (936 Views)

★★ Novice
They won't do *, let's be honest. This game is already dead, just wait when they will shut servers down, it's a matter of time.

I gave up with this stupid challenge. They put idiotic challenges with moronic AI and worst steering ever. I think Ghost studio will be shut down after Payback as their NFS games are really bad.
Message 529 of 592 (919 Views)

★★ Novice

it's improbable that they will shut down the game, cuz The Run is still out there, running flawlessy.

For this *****y Prestige Mode, if every time events had 5 seconds in plus and every drift events had the gold score halved, the Prestige itself would be more simple for almost everyone. Because the time events are "simple" (you must hit those corners perfectly and use nitro constantly) but the drift events... geez, they are absolutely insane because of the IA that will crash onto you, they will reach you in 1-2 seconds (rubberband here, totally b******t) and the fact that you haven't the time to do every corner perfectly in manual transmission. Ah yes, let's fly over on the fact that if haven't the Lamborghini Murcielango, you can't win the drift events (i've tried to use the BMW E46 GTR or the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR but nothing. I can't stand a chance to those scores). The same for the race events, where if haven't the Porsche, you automatically lose.

Message 530 of 592 (815 Views)