If I rented GW2 and got EA access would I still need to buy the game

by B_Heft112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I rented GW2 and got EA access would I still need to buy the game

★★★★★ Newbie

I rented GW2 from the library and got EA access would I still have to buy the game or would I just get the discount or the game for free please help me I would really appreciate it I'm new to the EA help website and all you guys seem nice (:

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I rented GW2 and got EA access would I still need to buy the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, hello there!Standard smile Welcome to EA Answers, @B_Heft112!

To reply to your question, you should have PvZ GW2 for no charge, since I believe it is in the Vault. All games that are in the Vault section of EA Access are free to play for as long as you want (or, I think so, at least. It may be until your EA Access membership expires.) for no extra charge! The games NOT in the Vault, however, allow you to play 10 hour trials of those games. Game add-ons or in game currency, such as PvZ GW2 Coin Packs or the Deluxe Version add on, are at a 10% discount to EA Access members, like you! The only thing you have to pay for is the membership itself, along with any add ons you may buy. I have EA Access myself, and it really helps me out. So, go ahead, enjoy Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2!

Just saying ahead of time, I don't work here officially, I'm just a random passerby, looking to help anyone I can. The admins that do work here, though, have EA in their screen name.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, hello there!Standard smile Welcome to EA Answers, @B_Heft112!

To reply to your question, you should have PvZ GW2 for no charge, since I believe it is in the Vault. All games that are in the Vault section of EA Access are free to play for as long as you want (or, I think so, at least. It may be until your EA Access membership expires.) for no extra charge! The games NOT in the Vault, however, allow you to play 10 hour trials of those games. Game add-ons or in game currency, such as PvZ GW2 Coin Packs or the Deluxe Version add on, are at a 10% discount to EA Access members, like you! The only thing you have to pay for is the membership itself, along with any add ons you may buy. I have EA Access myself, and it really helps me out. So, go ahead, enjoy Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2!

Just saying ahead of time, I don't work here officially, I'm just a random passerby, looking to help anyone I can. The admins that do work here, though, have EA in their screen name.

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much I really appreciate that I found someone nice to help me within a day This helped me so much

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)