Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★ Novice
Same problem same froze when I reloaded game my rank is blank had 3609 points was ranked up to that point and have played 5 games since still no rank listed. Logging out and re power my PS4 and unplugging it did not resolve the problem.
Please fix
Message 11 of 625 (7,984 Views)

Head to head ranking gone

★★ Novice
Head to head rankings disappeared
Message 12 of 625 (7,410 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★ Novice

I cycled my Xbox per your description, and it did not work.  Please fix this soon!  Do you have any other ideas that I could do on my end?

Message 13 of 625 (7,975 Views)

Re: Head to head ranking gone

★★ Apprentice
Deep pass completion and I run no huddle and flip the play as players are running up and it crashes the game. Usually 40yard completions and no huddle flip triggers it. Please verify me by my record. I'm very upset losing my hard work because I cought a bug. I was ranked #11 yesterday and lost 3 out 7 games I was winning. Now I'm unranked because game crashes and screen goes blue after a 40yard deep pass no huddle and flipping the play as they run up triggered it. My internet has no issues as you can check my stats on madden 17&18 very frustrating. I tried not using a custom playbook or the jersey type triggering it or me no
Huddling and smash quick buttons triggering it? ShamOfCali @ Ps4
Message 14 of 625 (7,271 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★ Apprentice
Deep pass completion and I run no huddle and flip the play as players are running up and it crashes the game. Usually 40yard completions and no huddle flip triggers it. Please verify me by my record. I'm very upset losing my hard work because I cought a bug. I was ranked #11 yesterday and lost 3 out 7 games I was winning. Now I'm unranked because game crashes and screen goes blue after a 40yard deep pass no huddle and flipping the play as they run up triggered it. My internet has no issues as you can check my stats on madden 17&18 very frustrating. I tried not using a custom playbook or the jersey type triggering it or me no
Huddling and smash quick buttons triggering it? ShamOfCali @ Ps4
Message 15 of 625 (7,553 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I will and respond back in a few minutes
Message 16 of 625 (7,458 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Recycled the power still no rank or rank screen pops up on online head to head.
Message 17 of 625 (7,454 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Ok thanks for trying that @ShamOfCali

I'm going to send this up to the team for investigation. Could you tell me roughly when this happened and what timezone you are in? 

@wr3cka If you could give me the same info that would be fantastic and would help the team out a lot in their investigation.

-Aido

Message 18 of 625 (7,444 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I was just in a game 1:30pm pacific and it happened again. I lost my mojo after rank disappeared. Exact thing with a no huddle maybe because priori play was audibled and then a no huddle is the original play and flipping it. And it only happens after my deep post 40+ yards not on outs or drags. I restarted everything the network even though it's a game issue. I saved my custom playbook so it doesnt need to be changed prior to the game and it happened again.
Message 19 of 625 (7,435 Views)

Re: madden 18 not ranking me

★★★ Newbie
SAme thing happen to me for the last 2 days today it did it 3 times in a row!!! It started last night and I'm the 3rd quarter the game with freeze and I have to turn the game off to try and play again. I was on an 8 game winning streak. Today I have NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE AN ENTIRE GAME during h2h. 2nd half the game wil freeze pit and I get the lost. ALSO, during the extra point kick, the game lags so I miss the extra point. Please fix, GT: thexodust
Message 20 of 625 (7,152 Views)