INFINITE LOAD SCREEN FIX SOLUTION

by nicktrack6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

INFINITE LOAD SCREEN FIX SOLUTION

★★★ Newbie

Infinite Load Screen SOLUTION:

I've had this issue since late Sept. or early Oct. of 2016. I've tried EVERY SINGLE SOLUTION EA support team has given me. I finally narrowed it down to improper connection between origin application and my network. you can see fi you have this issue as well by turning off your wifi or going into airplane mode, and opening Origin.exe. if it loads to account sign in/log on screen then you have the same issue I had and this fix is quite simple, more simple than any EA fix. 

First things first: Im using windows 10 64-bit and a wireless adapter for my internet connection I'm sure there are similar steps for older OS. in this order:

• control panel>all control panel items>troubleshooting>network and internet.

• This should take you to a list titled NETWORK with 5 links. (in order: Internet Connections, Shared Folders, HomeGroup, Network Adapter, and Incoming Connections). Click on Incoming Connections it should do some loading and then ask "What are you trying to do?" choose Something Else then hit Next.

• Next window will ask you to choose a program you're trying to connect to this computer, hit Browse and search for Origin.exe (should be found in your system memory for me (CStandard smile<program files (x86)<Origin<Origin.exe) hit Next. And if all goes well the connection will be fixed and say so in the next window or two!

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: INFINITE LOAD SCREEN FIX SOLUTION

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks Tom, well honestly I don't have any programs blocking or interfering, I went through the possible programs, and firewall was disabled. Anywhere possible I allowed origin, disabled it and then enabled wherever asked. All of my drivers were up to date and I did factory reset of a lot of my installations. No one could find a fix or an exact issue to resolve until I went to Command Prompt after figuring out it had to be the connection with origin and my network or pc. I did the ipconfig/ commands and found that my network was unidentified..the weird thing was most people who have unidentified networks weren't able to connect to the internet (from looking up that specific problem) and yet here I was! I hope it helps the community and if we can add this to an easier access or general fix list that would be awesome! I struggled to fix this and it turned out it was something simple!

Spoiler

I've had this issue since late Sept. or early Oct. of 2016. I've tried EVERY SINGLE SOLUTION EA support team has given me. I finally narrowed it down to improper connection between origin application and my network. you can see fi you have this issue as well by turning off your wifi or going into airplane mode, and opening Origin.exe. if it loads to account sign in/log on screen then you have the same issue I had and this fix is quite simple, more simple than any EA fix. 

First things first: Im using windows 10 64-bit and a wireless adapter for my internet connection I'm sure there are similar steps for older OS. in this order:

• This should take you to a list titled NETWORK with 5 links. (in order: Internet Connections, Shared Folders, HomeGroup, Network Adapter, and Incoming Connections). Click on Incoming Connections it should do some loading and then ask "What are you trying to do?" choose Something Else then hit Next.

• Next window will ask you to choose a program you're trying to connect to this computer, hit Browse and search for Origin.exe (should be found in your system memory for me (CStandard smile<program files (x86)<Origin<Origin.exe) hit Next. And if all goes well the connection will be fixed and say so in the next window or two!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@nicktrack6

Thank you for posting this - much appreciated. I hope it will help out other players as well Standard smile

One questions remains for me, if you are establishing a connection via the W10 help wizard, then it is possible that somewhere along the line access to Origin was blocked on your system. 

The reason that these steps worked for you is because Origin is now once again whitelisted in whichever program or setting blocked it.

Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks Tom, well honestly I don't have any programs blocking or interfering, I went through the possible programs, and firewall was disabled. Anywhere possible I allowed origin, disabled it and then enabled wherever asked. All of my drivers were up to date and I did factory reset of a lot of my installations. No one could find a fix or an exact issue to resolve until I went to Command Prompt after figuring out it had to be the connection with origin and my network or pc. I did the ipconfig/ commands and found that my network was unidentified..the weird thing was most people who have unidentified networks weren't able to connect to the internet (from looking up that specific problem) and yet here I was! I hope it helps the community and if we can add this to an easier access or general fix list that would be awesome! I struggled to fix this and it turned out it was something simple!

Spoiler

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

EA DICE Team

@nicktrack6

Thanks for the further detailed description.

What I've done is add your own original solution to your 2nd post, and then marked it is an Accepted Solution. This means that any players seeing this thread either via browsing the boards, or getting here via a web search, will now know how to solve the problem.

Thanks again, and have a nice weekend!

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)