ID_Sparta Text Issue

by EcEKorean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ID_Sparta Text Issue

★★★ Novice

Hi, I tried looking for this problem elsewhere, and couldn't find anyone else who had it. Since I've tried launching the game on my PC yesterday all the text has been replaced with "ID_Sparta" command text:

No error messages, and the game runs fine in matches, but the UI is horrendous to use now. I've tried to repair the game in Origins, and have re-downloaded, but nothing is fixing the issue. I don't know if this is common or not, but any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 95 (34,113 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ID_Sparta Text Issue

Hero (Retired)

@PyroJay @Ramsutin if you are on PC, try the following: Go to Documents>> Battlefield 1 and in this folder you will need to delete all folders except Settings folder.

View in thread

Message 47 of 95 (23,543 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @EcEKorean

Try to reinstall the driver for your graphics card and delete PROFSAVE_profile file in:This PC>>Documents>>Battlefield 1>> Settings. Then, reboot your PC.

Message 2 of 95 (34,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately the problem still persists

Message 3 of 95 (34,010 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Can you please post your PC specifications?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 95 (34,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do have the same issue now. Just switched my graphikcard yesterday from gtx 780 to gtx1080. A resolution would be good Standard smile

Message 5 of 95 (33,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue on Xbox One.
Message 6 of 95 (33,915 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. We have seen similar issues in the past, on PC an Origin reinstall sometimes helps.

@TextbookEvil Are you getting exactly the same text issue on Xbox? Can I check what language your console is set to? Have you always had this issue since you started playing or did it just manifest recently?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 95 (33,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue on Xbox one. Language is English.
Message 8 of 95 (33,803 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you, @Ahrensdorf Do you know when this started for you? Was it with the most recent patch, or did you always see this?

Are you in a position to reinstall the game? It's ok if you can't, and I don't want you to waste data if that's a concern. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 95 (33,782 Views)

★ Novice
I just downloaded game and same issue has occured but i don't want to reinstall as it took all night to download (btw i am on Xbox)
Message 10 of 95 (33,731 Views)