Re: I lost all my progress and FM is not helping me!

by jakeb9311

Original Post

I lost all my progress and FM is not helping me!

★ Novice

Hello all, I have a serious problem with need for speed no limits, and my problem is that I have played this game every day since it came out, for hours a day, and about a month ago when fire monkeys released 1.8 version, the very next day I lost all my progress and I went from having all the cars, and all the blueprints, and a fully upgraded koenesegg ccx racing in blackridge, to having 2 street cars that are barely upgraded, I contacted fire monkeys directly about it, and it takes them about a week to respond to my inquires, and they said they could not find my account and accused me or making a false claim,even though I contacted them 5 months ago about a different issue and they asked me to send a screen shot of my koenesegg ccx, and I did, but it was only at a 1020pr at the time, and I had since fully upgraded it but the end of season 1 in blackridge.

is there anything I can do about this?

i can't believe they basically erased all my progress and is saying I'm at a lower level!

please help me EA!!

Message 1 of 3 (571 Views)

★ Novice

Also, they FM is saying I'm on level 33, but my game has me on level 11, and it was at level 13 right after this happened, a far cry from level 100 with all the cars, and FM doesn't care, and are accusatory saying I'm trying to get them to give me a higher level, and all the cars, but I was already at the higher level with all the cars, so I don't know if any thing that will convince them to restore my original progress! 

Message 2 of 3 (510 Views)

★ Novice

This is what FM said at the end of my inquiry

"Your case has been detected as a false claim in attempt to gain a reward or reimbursement that you are not eligible for.

Please note that false or fraudulent requests are taken very seriously. If the request is found to be false or fraudulent during the course of our investigation, you may be penalized, up to and including indefinite suspension of your account.

Thank you for your understanding."

then they closed my inquiry, and they are not helping at all, PLEASE EA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (486 Views)