Re: I got auction house banned in mut 17 for nothing

by dcrenshaw0908

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got auction house banned in mut 17 for nothing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have been hacked twice in Madden 17 already but my account is finally secure. So when I got hacked twice they transferred large amounts of coins off my account. I believe EA saw this as coin selling but they can't check and see on my account If I got hacked or not they just ban me out of no where without a warning or an email. So I called customer service and they gave me the account dispute email and they just gave me some generic response emails and haven't unbanned me yet. Can someone from EA check my case history and pls unban my account. I don't want to lose 21 days of content especially when I am a paying customer (buying packs) in mut.
Message 1 of 5 (1,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut 17 Banned from auction house without going against terms of service.

Community Manager

@Nn4jmf

You have contacted account disputes and that is the correct course of action.

Do make sure you have provided the required info by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

Mut 17 Banned from auction house without going against terms of service.

★★★ Newbie
I have been hacked twice on Madden 17 already and finally have secured my account. What I need help with is getting my account unbannned from auction house. I didn't do anything to deserve it but I think they mistaken the large amounts of coin leaving my account when I got hacked for coin selling. I have already contacted account dispute but I'm still not unbanned and it's been days now. Can someone please unban me you can check my case history and see the cases where I got hacked. As new content comes out I can't do anything. Someone please see this and unban me.
Message 2 of 5 (1,359 Views)

Re: Mut 17 Banned from auction house without going against terms of service.

Community Manager

@Nn4jmf

You have contacted account disputes and that is the correct course of action.

Do make sure you have provided the required info by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got banned as well for an unknown reason. After I have spent over $800 in the last 2 months. I had just started mut and came pretty addicted. I'm curious to why it got banned and how to contact ea about seeing what the problem is. Will never spend a dime in that game again. My own fault.
Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So have I.
Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)