I didn't receive reward for competitive season 5.

by Valik3d

Original Post

I didn't receive reward for competitive season 5.

★★★ Newbie

I didn't receive reward for competitive season 5.Due to some bug I was not credited points for the second round (450 points). As you can see in the screenshots, the number of points that I was credited is 2130, and my total place is 1719. But if you go into the detailed statistics of each round and count, you can see that the points for the second round were not credited.In the detailed statistics on the season it is clear that I should be on the 727th place. Because of this error, my overall position in the season is much lower than it should be and did not receive my award correctly.

Message 1 of 12 (2,843 Views)

Did not receive season 5 rewards or season 5 round 4 reward

★★★ Newbie

I came top 5000 in round 1, 2, 3, and 4. I received the reward pack for round 1, 2, and 3 however I did not get it for the final round. I then did not receive any reward for the entire season.

Message 2 of 12 (2,845 Views)

Got the Incorrect Competetive Season Reward Pack for Season 7 Round 1

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug In the first Round of Season 7, I placed within the 251-400 bracket which is supposed to reward me with 1 Conference Finals Pack (Contains THREE) SCE Cards), 2 Rare Players Jumbo Packs and 8000 coins. I received the 2 Rare Players Jumbo Packs and the 8000 coins, but was only given a Conference Semi Finalists Pack (Contains TWO SCE Cards). The first rank bracket that contains this pack is from 551-700.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If EA has a way to see my previous transaction, they will find that I only pulled two cards from this SCE Pack instead of the three player SCE pack that I should be rewarded. The cards that I pulled were SCE Melker Karlsson (86 Overall, SJS), and I believe SCE Patrick Hornqvist (87 Overall, PIT).
What happens when the bug occurs? N/A
What do you expect to see? Just a pack with 3 SCE players, or since I have already gotten two, just a pack that gives me one SCE player.

I first started to contact EA Support as users on reddit said they found success in their reports. (link: https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLHUT/comments/6c0bxr/conference_finalist_contents/)

Upon going onto the chat, I was told no reports have been made yet, and that there was nothing that could be done, but that insinuates that one of the two parties (either EA or these users) are being dishonest.

Message 3 of 12 (2,780 Views)

Re: Got the Incorrect Competetive Season Reward Pack for Season 7 Round 1

Community Manager

@TwelveLubes

Your case #30766772 has been escalated to the appropriate people and will be attended to ASAP.

Thanks for reporting this and there is no need to create further support cases regarding this specific issue, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 12 (2,763 Views)

Missing comp. seasons rewards NHL 17

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug me, my friend, and my brother never received our rewards for the latest comp.seasons that ended yesterday. we all should have received 2 packs that contained a random Stanley cup item and the play to give pack but never did. how can we receive what we should have.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? log in and not have rewards that you should have received
What happens when the bug occurs? rewards arn't granted and the next season begins
What do you expect to see? Our rewards being given to us like they should have been

Please give us the packs we earned, we could use em.

Message 5 of 12 (2,746 Views)

Re: Missing comp. seasons rewards NHL 17

★ Novice
I had the same thing happen!
Message 6 of 12 (2,731 Views)

Didnt get hut reward in nhl 2017

★★ Newbie
I didnt get hut rewards on competive season even played the hole season?? Why not??
Message 7 of 12 (2,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
THIs has happened to me on more than one occasion. It's always the end of the season reward and the last round reward. Didn't receive the "play to give" award either. Really frustrating to put time in and not get rewarded
Message 8 of 12 (2,722 Views)

I played three competitive season games on June 3rd but I didnt get my pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Please help, I played three competitive season games on June 3rd but I didnt get my pack
Message 9 of 12 (2,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same for me no round 4 rewards and the season rewards, and no play to give rewards too

Message 10 of 12 (2,715 Views)