blueprint x 25 is last stage clear bonuse

Let me get a blueprint.

Give me an e-mail address to contact EA

Message 1 of 3 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I did not receive the event reward

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Unless I've misunderstood it sounds like you got the same reward as everyone else. You don't get a fully maxed out car as the reward for the event. You have to spend gold on BPs from the event black market if you want that. Alternatively you can wait for replayable races (likely but not 100% certainty) where you will be able to earn some additional BPs but it is highly unlikely that this will give you anywhere near enough BPs to max out your Lamborghini.

This is just how free to play games work. Although they can be played for free, everything the devs do is designed to encourage you to spend real money.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Unless I've misunderstood it sounds like you got the same reward as everyone else. You don't get a fully maxed out car as the reward for the event. You have to spend gold on BPs from the event black market if you want that. Alternatively you can wait for replayable races (likely but not 100% certainty) where you will be able to earn some additional BPs but it is highly unlikely that this will give you anywhere near enough BPs to max out your Lamborghini.

This is just how free to play games work. Although they can be played for free, everything the devs do is designed to encourage you to spend real money.
Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

Marked eI-nombre's answer as the solution for anyone experiencing the same problem as the OP (original poster) in future Special Events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (348 Views)