I cant open Origin!!!!!

by WarEagIeStrike

Original Post

I cant open Origin!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I just recently bought simcity 5 and i went to download it on origin but i cannot open origin, all it says is 'origin has stopped working' and then closses, i do not know what to do and this problem is very frustrating considering i just bought a 60$ game i cant even play. I have tried to restart my computer , un install/ reinstall the program and have had no success please help i would really like to play my game, and if there is no solution i would like a refund to buy the game somewhere else so i can actually play my 60$ game

Message 1 of 2 (387 Views)

Re: I cant open Origin!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I also bought SimCity 5 for PC digital download.  I have windows 8.  Origin will not work, I have tried everything I can think of.  Permissions, admin rights, fresh downloads and restarts, clearing caches.  Nothing works.  I get the message, "An unknown error has occurred, please restart origin and try again."  I can enter my ID and password, but as soon as I click login, it gives the error....  I give up, and I want a refund.  EA is a huge failure on this front.

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)