Re: I can't find the game in my files but I can play the game.

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't find the game in my files but I can play the game.

★★★ Novice

I have Steam and Origin and I want to add an Origin game to Steam to launch that game from Steam. But I can't find the file (the pictogram part, wich you can launch) of that game on my computer. I downloaden the Battlefield 1 Beta wich I am able to find and add to Steam, but not my Battlefield 4 standard edition.

I have had problems with Origin in the past, because I moved my games from C to E. But after I did that I had to install Battlfield 4 again because it wouldn't work. I suspect my problem has something to do with the problem I had before because since then I cant find the folder.

I would appreciate some help.

Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Thatmen00

In the Steam client click on Add a Game (Add a non-steam game) and click on Browse... Then you will need to go to the folder where you installed Star Wars Battlefront and select Star Wars Battlefront shortcut.  Please check it.

Origin will automatically run when you will launch SW Battlefront form your Steam. In any case.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Thatmen00

In the Steam client click on Add a Game (Add a non-steam game) and click on Browse... Then you will need to go to the folder where you installed Star Wars Battlefront and select Star Wars Battlefront shortcut.  Please check it.

Origin will automatically run when you will launch SW Battlefront form your Steam. In any case.

Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @IIPrest0nII for this great insight. I hope @Thatmen00 was able to sort this out, thanks to you. Should additional assistance be needed, just let us know. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)