I can't create cards - button is unactive

by RedEmber1984

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't create cards - button is unactive

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't create any cards using H-tokens. The button that is used to create the card is not active. Some time ago I was able to do it from time to time, but now it doesn't work completely.

Message 1 of 5 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't create cards - button is unactive

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

H tokens are specific to only Common cards. If the button is inactive, I would bet it means that either 

a) you are out of H tokens to use and you need to earn more.

or more likely...

b) you have completed the Common set, which means you no longer acquire or use H-Tokens. Once you have completed the common set, the only cards you can "CRAFT" will required Sparks, not H-Tokens. The Spark icon is the lightning bolt in blue

I haven't used H tokens since last April or May, and even if I remembered what it looked like then - i'm sure it's changed since

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

@RedEmber1984 wrote:

I can't create any cards using H-tokens. The button that is used to create the card is not active. Some time ago I was able to do it from time to time, but now it doesn't work completely.

What do you mean by creating cards? As I remember, H-tokens are only used to buy basic card packs at the beginning.

Message 2 of 5 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not only basic card packs. I created this card to perform a quest for one of my heroes, payed 250 H-tokens. Legendary cards cost 4000, as for example.

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

H tokens are specific to only Common cards. If the button is inactive, I would bet it means that either 

a) you are out of H tokens to use and you need to earn more.

or more likely...

b) you have completed the Common set, which means you no longer acquire or use H-Tokens. Once you have completed the common set, the only cards you can "CRAFT" will required Sparks, not H-Tokens. The Spark icon is the lightning bolt in blue

I haven't used H tokens since last April or May, and even if I remembered what it looked like then - i'm sure it's changed since

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks, guys! I just misunderstood this point. Sparks and H-tokens are different.

Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)