I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out how to actually download this game after purchase?  This is really pissing me off, having spend hours searching, reading just to figure out how to play a game I purchased.  Steam does not have this problem.  WHY WILL MY GAME NOT SHOW UP??  EA?

Message 21 of 1,240 (10,886 Views)

★★ Novice

I purchased sims 3 seasons on the 6th of December, In the client history it says it's been submitted, surely this is a joke and supposed to be instant?

The purchase does not show up when I look at my account online. And I am concerned that I will be charged for this and still not recieve my digital copy.

Shoddy services here.

Message 22 of 1,240 (10,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I bought a downloadable game two days ago and still dont have it. And, of course, I cant cancel the order and buy from somewhere else. Ridiculous.

Message 23 of 1,240 (10,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here with BF3 premium... its been 18 hours and no d/l available yet.

Why can't they just send the code with the purchase email? ><

Edit: Ok, I just realised I purchased Premium without the original BF3. But this is now part of a bigger problem with Origin.

Why would they allow me to purchase Premium without the original BF3 appearing any where on my account?

At no point did they prompt me to buy the original first, or to show me how to buy the premium pack...

This is why customers are running from you, Origin.

Instead of making it easy for the customer to get into their gaming experience, you prefer to **bleep** us around and make a couple

of extra bucks now; but you're shooting yourself in the foot. You've made your extra $30 off me, but you won't see any more of

my money!

Message 24 of 1,240 (10,800 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the SAME problem with TS3 Seasons. Purchased game LAST Friday, the 7th and STILL NO game to download! I am very, very irritated as the money has already been taken from my account and it has been a week now!!! Also e-mailed EA 3 days ago without any response! This is absolutely absurd!! This needs to be fixed or give me my **bleep** money back!

Message 25 of 1,240 (10,771 Views)

Re: I bought a game

★★★ Newbie

My Purchase no is 16819653823. I bought it on 18 DEC 12. I did everything you have suggested including uninstall - reinstall Origin. It is still does not show up the download. Can you send a simple email with download link or can I get a refund. Why it need to be this complicated!

Poranant 

Message 26 of 1,240 (10,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem today!

Message 27 of 1,240 (10,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know what the problem is. please correct me if am wrong. if you buy the battlefield 3 premium game you have only the extra maps etc. but however when i buy this packs there are online 3 options i can see directly on the screen. so if you don;t have battlefield 3 order not premium or something else but first the basic battlefield 3 for 39 euro. i have to say that a mistake like this is easy to make how ea promote battlefield 3 on the site to buy. 

Message 28 of 1,240 (10,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i am **bleep**ed up because i have to buy the basic game also. that is 30 euro more then de basic and premium pack together! 

basic battlefield 3 39 euro

battlefield 3 premium edition 59 euro (complete)

battlefield 3 premium 49 euro

battlefield 3 basic 39  and battlefield premium 49  is totaly 90 euro! 

shame on ea! (origin)

Message 29 of 1,240 (10,721 Views)

Re: I bought simpoints

★★ Novice

Although the money is waiting to be taken my simpoints aren't in my order history, and I haven't had a confirmation email about it either?

Message 30 of 1,240 (10,720 Views)