Re: I Cant verify my email for Orgin

by weedcroatia

Original Post

I Cant verify my email for Orgin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can play all my games fine but i went to the settings to change my username to make it cooler when i found it said that my account hasnt been verified yet at the top of the page. Lol i forgot all about the verification thing so i went on the email but found that the URL wasnt working so i did what you asked at copied and pasted it in the browser thingy. When it took me to a page it said "Ah, it seems something went wrong, and we could not verify your email. Please try again!" WTF??? so if you could help me out that would be great Standard smile

-TheInfamousSlayer

Message 1 of 11 (9,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same problem as you. Ive done everything to try and verify my email and it still doesnt work. Ive tried using other emails, using other browsers, and making a whole new account. Also, every time I search for help for this problem, it sends me to this Origin Answers page when all I want is to talk to somebody in Customer Service. If you read this Origin or EA, please help me because it is really starting to make me mad! Confusedmileymad:

Message 2 of 11 (9,301 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For account related issues such as this one, please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they will be happy to help.
Unfortunately, due to account security and privacy policies we are not able to assist you with these kind of issues via a public forum.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
3 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
4 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions" again.
5 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
6 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country or time of day.

Message 3 of 11 (9,295 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks ! that worked some guy named rohit really helped me out ! 1+ xp for you 

Message 4 of 11 (8,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the contact game adviser button?

Message 5 of 11 (7,810 Views)

★★ Novice

i contacted but nothing happened i still cant do it

Message 6 of 11 (7,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i found the solution just right click on link and click open in new tab :D it's work for me :D

Message 7 of 11 (4,686 Views)

I could

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I resended the verification from the origin application, not from the browser. It worked for me..Standard smile

Message 8 of 11 (3,938 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

YES! Just click "open in new tab"! That makes no sense... but it works! XP for you!

Message 9 of 11 (3,625 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same thing happned to ME!!!!Confusedmileysad:

Message 10 of 11 (3,541 Views)