I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

by sthefanmt

Original Post

I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

★★ Novice

so there is discount right now and i want to buy something. but when i tried to complete my payment this is what happen "That didn't work, let's try again. If the problem persists you may want to use a different payment method or try again later."  but actually my card is fine. please EA i want buy battlefield while it's still on discount.

Message 1 of 14 (377 Views)

Re: I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sthefanmt

Did you try to buy a game via web version of Origin Store or Origin client www.origin.com  ? Also, try to use your Phone and mobile internet to buy the game.

Message 2 of 14 (369 Views)

★★ Novice
I just try to buy using my browser on origin.com and using my mobile network and still, my payment was failed. What should i do now?
Message 3 of 14 (361 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Can you try another payment method?

Message 4 of 14 (357 Views)

★★ Novice
I've tried every card i have, i've tried using paypal and none of them success.
Message 5 of 14 (355 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, in that case I recommend to contact EA support to get more information about your issue:  How to contact EA support

Message 6 of 14 (353 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been using that feature and i never got an answer
Message 7 of 14 (351 Views)

EA DICE Team

@sthefanmt @IIPrest0nII

Heya,

To confirm, have you only tried the payment via your mobile device, or was this in addition to attempting on a normal browser?

Could you perhaps also provide a screenshot of the entire error message? I currently don't have an error code to go on.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 14 (335 Views)

★★ Novice
This is the screenshot. I tried on my mobile device like what preston suggested
Message 9 of 14 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@sthefanmt On your screenshot I see you use Wi-Fi.  Can you please use your mobile internet for purchasing?  Just for testing.

Thank you!

Message 10 of 14 (314 Views)