Hutt Contract Stuck!

by LinkyDooD

Original Post

Re: Hutt Contract Stuck!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just curious. Have you tried playing Blast to correct those discrepancies using said requirements that were needed to complete it? I've run into the same issue. But I won't be able to test this theory until I get Live Gold subscription.

Message 21 of 25 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happens with me but only for the rodian blaster hutt contract. None of my hutt contracts have been reset though. Have been using hon solo's blaster pistol and have not earned a single point in the active hutt contract.

Message 22 of 25 (350 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem but with 4 different Hutt contracts... Frown  and over the last few days I no longer get credit for completed challenges including the daily one. This seems unacceptable to me. Was the game even tested prior to release? Will EA respond? Do they even care? They have our money already... Frown

Message 23 of 25 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I allways get finished contracts showed up after battle - not the currently in prtogress ones. <-- i just see the finished contracts.

Same here - Medic mission Objective Score 5000 - had 5230 not working.

Still not working! Score stays at 2995 for me not counting towards.

Message 24 of 25 (304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

similar * with me, imperial instrument hutt contract for heavy repeater, regardless of how many heavy blaster kills i get its stuck on 65. Bottom line is that EA dont care, they make money regardless, if it kills the game they just think meh and move onto next new money maker. this game would be awsome if fixed.

I cant get answer to my problem but let me know if yours gets resolved

Message 25 of 25 (270 Views)