Huge Problem with Madden 18 and Origin

by murksoulja

Original Post

Huge Problem with Madden 18 and Origin

★★★ Newbie

So every time I open Madden 18 on my Xbox One, a pop-up for EA Origin login shows up. Normally, that would be fine and I would use the same account I've used for years. However, with this game, an email is already locked into the pop-up. This email is from about 7 years ago when I first got my Xbox 360. The problem is I don't know the password and I have no way of knowing the password because the email provider that the email is under is no longer in service, which means I have absolutely no access to that email account. I went to EA Support, asking about removing the Origin Account from my Xbox and letting me put a new one on, but they say in order to do that, they have to send a confirmation email to the email account that isn't operational. I honestly have no idea what to do. I've tried linking other accounts to my Xbox account, doesn't seem to work. I've tried every password possible on the Origin account. I'm stumped and until I figure this out, I have no way of accessing the online features of a $60 AAA game for no fault of my own. Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Re: Huge Problem with Madden 18 and Origin

Community Manager

@murksoulja

Please see the following link for info on adding a secondary email address to your account, this helps when your initial email address is no longer accessible:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

The info at that link will also help you check your other account details. Let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)