How to link with google play or EA account an installed PvZ Heroes?

by Ike-Styke

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I´m trying to keep the progress and the Euros/Dollars spent in the game.

A can´t view where I can link the game to converve/maintain the progress in my new phone with the same system (android)?

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 7 (4,972 Views)

Re: How to link with google play or EA account an installed PvZ Heroes?

Champion (Retired)

Once in the game, click the cog wheel in the upper right.  Click the Settings tab.  Towards the middle of the page should be a big "My Account" button.  Do your linking of accounts there.

BPRD

Message 2 of 7 (4,949 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much.

What you describe is what logic indicates.

That's how it should be.

BUT

the problem is that that big button "My Account" doesn´t exist, as you can see in the capture.

Accord to the official support .... once you have insaleed the game and you doesn´t link the game wittth an account of googleplay, facebook or eagames,..... YOU CAN´T LINK THE ACCOUNT!!! to an account to save the progress and the thing you have shopped!! and PAYED!!!  all the euros/dollar are losing in that device, and you can´t save that!!!

It´s difficult to understand (for me) that an enterprise as EA GAMES, and a game of the serie PvZ make that to the players!!! 

There are more persons (that have rote in the fourms) with the same trouble without an official solution!!. IT´s INCREDIBLE for me!! (and for my son.)

Screenshot_20170823-213148---.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (4,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i cant connect to ea since i cant disconnect from play games

if i can connect how do i sign out of play games(android)

Message 4 of 7 (4,823 Views)

★★ Novice

I literally had this same problem when I contacted EA help yesterday. I think I'll create a case of "Several features missing in PVZ heroes, for multiple people. Please update game."

Message 5 of 7 (2,677 Views)

★★ Novice

According to EA though if you restart the game and link your account it will cause you to lose your progress, but in app purchases such as gems can be restored as long as you are still on the same device

Message 6 of 7 (2,675 Views)

Champion

I believe the missing My Account button is due to something along the lines to what your age is set to when you start playing the game.

Message 7 of 7 (2,655 Views)