Re: How to fix "unable to connect to EA servers to activate STAR WARS Battl

by ShadowSteala1

Original Post

How to fix "unable to connect to EA servers to activate STAR WARS Battlefront"?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I keep getting an error whenever I try to launch STAR WARS Battlefront through Origin.  Whenever I try to launch STAR WARS Battlefront I get an error saying "We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate STAR WARS Battlefront on this computer using your account.  Please try again later."  I have now waited a couple of days but the error still comes up whenever I try to launch STAR WARS Battlefront.  Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds.Then plug back in and restart console.  Then try and restart game. This worked for me.  

Message 2 of 5 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope you realize he has a PC not an xbox ( º ω º )

Message 3 of 5 (1,310 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, I was having this problem and here is what I did: I right clicked the SW:BF box art in "My Games" and then clicked: "Check for Update". It updated and then it seems work back again. Tell me if it works.

Message 4 of 5 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this and it said the game was up to date, but this little refresh seemed to work for me. Thumbs up

Message 5 of 5 (1,176 Views)