How to edit twitch brodcasting title before starting it ? HELPPPPP please

by 1DaMaverick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to edit twitch brodcasting title before starting it ? HELPPPPP please

★★★★★ Novice

I am tring to record Battlfield 3 and FIFA 13 and i will open 24 fifa 14 gold packs live (PREORDER) but i can't edit the title name before i start and it is always "untitled broadcast"

please i need help 

Message 1 of 3 (18,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to edit twitch brodcasting title before starting it ? HELPPPPP please

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I don't think it's possible to set the title of your broadcast from within Origin at the moment. But you should be able to change it from your dashboard at twitch.tv so you can set the title and then start streaming. Also, you will be able to edit or rename recorded broadcasts later on from your Twitch dashboard as well.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (22,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

As EADennis said: You need to use your twitch account to change title.. Go to your Dashboard.. Enter your title, click on Playing, choose the game name by controller icon part.. Then click on update.. You are good to go.. Check the image for better info:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9448/5t0d.jpg

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (22,422 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I don't think it's possible to set the title of your broadcast from within Origin at the moment. But you should be able to change it from your dashboard at twitch.tv so you can set the title and then start streaming. Also, you will be able to edit or rename recorded broadcasts later on from your Twitch dashboard as well.

Message 2 of 3 (22,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

As EADennis said: You need to use your twitch account to change title.. Go to your Dashboard.. Enter your title, click on Playing, choose the game name by controller icon part.. Then click on update.. You are good to go.. Check the image for better info:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9448/5t0d.jpg

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 3 of 3 (22,423 Views)