How to delete my EA account?

by whocares

Original Post

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

actually NO

this has not been solved dip**bleep** admin

your so called CONTACT PAGE has no way to contact anyone all it does is lead to the generic help page,

Which has no information on how to delete the origin accounts.

If you dont give a **bleep** enough to  actually help the customers then just say so but don't jerk us around your stupid websites.

And for the troll who asked why we want to delete the accounts, because they have been hacked and my security answer was changed and if i'm not playing

anymore then i wish to have all account access DELETED.

Message 10 of 120 (138,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeap same problem, want this account deleted

Message 11 of 120 (254,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, my security question has been changed...

Message 12 of 120 (253,991 Views)

How do I delete my EA/Origin account

★★★ Newbie

i don't use this account so i have decide to delete it! And i dont know how?

Message 13 of 120 (253,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

For security purposes, it isn’t possible for players to delete/close an Origin (EA) account themselves. In order to delete an Origin (EA) Account, players will need to contact a Game Advisor. Choose your platform and proceed by clicking on the orange "Next" in the bottom right corner.

Please be aware that for security reasons, when you speak to a Game Advisor, you’ll be asked a number of questions to verify account ownership.

If you want to close your account because it has been compromised, please refer to the following article:

I think somebody  has hacked my Origin Account. What can I do now

Message 14 of 120 (253,381 Views)

Deleting Account

★ Newbie

Hello

I made this EA account by a mistake while I already had one. The other account is linked with my PS3 so this one is useless, except that my e-mail is linked here.... That's why I want to delete this account, so I can use this e-mail on my original account...

Message 15 of 120 (253,255 Views)

Request the member secession to Your web site.

★★★ Newbie
ood day. I am a member of your site with the ID ecko0317 and email [edit: email address removed]
I am well aware that I am not able to dismember myself from your website unless I was terminated from your side. However, I would like to request that you should dismember me from your website.

I hope for your kind understanding and an immediate dis-membership.

Thank you.
Message 16 of 120 (253,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, I already have EA acount so

I want to delete this one 

Message 17 of 120 (252,188 Views)

Re: Deleting my origin account

★★★ Newbie

i personally want to delete mine because

@AdventBahamut wrote:

Why would you want to delete it? If you're done with that Origin account (or Origin in general) just don't use it. That way if sometime down the road you change your mind you'll still have your account and all games associated with that account.

i have 2 accounts

Message 18 of 120 (251,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just contacted the a game advisor and he responded. They asked me for my email and the answer to the secret question and told me to wait to be contacted in 4-5 days. I hope it will work and delete my account because I want a fresh start in the games i've played.

Message 19 of 120 (251,289 Views)