How to delete NBA Live mobile guest account?

by supercc23

Original Post

How to delete NBA Live mobile guest account?

★★ Novice
My brother broke into my phone and made a guest account and I cannot get it off I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my phone in the middle. I am on iOS.
Message 1 of 9 (48,283 Views)

Re: How to delete NBA Live mobile guest account?

★ Guide

Like Android, IOS still have "hidden" files.  Unlike cache, they can be a bit of a pain to remove.  However, with a guest account that data is all local on your device so when you uninstall it, all data should be wiped.

so the first thing i would do is go into the settings of the game itself and make sure it did not actually link to an account.  This is typically why you still see it.  On the chance that it did not link try the following

We're going to start by cleaning out the caches on our iPhone. Note that this will mean you're logged out of any websites you've signed into, though. Follow these steps to clear out the Safari cache:

1. Press Settings > Safari.
  2. Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
  3. Tap Clear History and Data.

Data stored by other apps can be cleaned using the Usage option in settings. Follow these steps to clean out unwanted data from iOS:

1. Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage
  2. Tap Manage Storage.
  3. Tap an item in Documents and Data.
  4. Slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete.
  5. Tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app's data.
Message 2 of 9 (48,096 Views)

★★ Novice
I did everything you said, but the guest account was not deleted. It is not linked to any other accounts and I uninstalled through settings twice.
Message 3 of 9 (48,088 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
for android

i have an account linked to FB and it was unliked, when i tried logging in again using my FB my lvl 50 account was reset to 0. however my friends can still challenge me to the game and i can receive its notifications. can soneone help me to retrieve my account?
Message 4 of 9 (45,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too that is my problem on how to unlink my google & fb account to my nba live mobile.

Since i started to play nba live mobile for almost a year i always login in game center ios in my iphone. Then i link it to google for me to see my image or photo in my user name when im playing especially in head to head & league tournament games. But suddenly the google want me to sign up or login in google app & facebook app & then when i open again my nba live mobile i notice that they want me to login or sign up in nba live mobile app again & then when the app is open I START AGAIN IN THE BEGINNING 59OVL LEVEL 1. I LOST ALL MY HARDSHIP & WASTED TIME PLAYING MY NBA LIVE MOBILE.

Please help me to retrive to login my 1st old account in nba live mobile again.

I search all over google & youtube on how to locate or how to find my lost game center account. But none of them working.
Message 5 of 9 (36,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
& my biggest problem is on how to link it again in my previous game center account again. Im 92ovl in progress & level 50. & i am a commissioner in my league to league tournament BASKETBOLISTA. & my members is depending on me for everyday game play or management in my league.

Please im so much worried & i cannot sleep bcause i always thinking of it all over again bcause nba live mobile is my favorite mobile game.
Message 6 of 9 (36,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My my brother did the same and now I can't log into my 83 and over google account
Message 7 of 9 (35,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You need to delete the connection in the Facebook and Googlesettings too! Don't use a mobile device, run Fb and google with your Pc or IMac. 

Message 8 of 9 (27,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update from this issue? I just encountered this and it is really frustrating that this kind of thing happens. It's wasting people's time and money.

Message 9 of 9 (22,803 Views)