Re: Help!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I retired a Sim and made a household (married) Sim playable. But after I customized it I can't do anything with it. The game always says my Sim is busy. All I can do with it is walk around in Parkside.

Please I really need you to at least delete it so I can replace it. The player ID is 1002839044163 and, in case you need, the bugged Sim's name is Charlotte Sometimes.

Where are you @EA_Mai?

Message 1 of 2 (853 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

If I remember correctly, you have your game connected to Facebook, right? If so, please, try to reinstall your game. If there's any issue with the installation or the files, that should help.

In case you don't have your game connected to Facebook, then please, take a look to this thread on how to save your progress >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-save-your-game-progress-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td...

Keep in mind uninstalling your game will delete your game progress unless you have it saved through Facebook, Google Play or Game Center.

Once you reinstall your game, you will need to create a Sim. Once you finish creating it, the game will ask you if you want to download your game progress from Facebook/Game Center/Google Play. Make sure to do it, otherwise your game progress will be overwritten.

Let us know if reinstalling the game helps with Charlotte.

Thanks,

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (927 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

If I remember correctly, you have your game connected to Facebook, right? If so, please, try to reinstall your game. If there's any issue with the installation or the files, that should help.

In case you don't have your game connected to Facebook, then please, take a look to this thread on how to save your progress >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-save-your-game-progress-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td...

Keep in mind uninstalling your game will delete your game progress unless you have it saved through Facebook, Google Play or Game Center.

Once you reinstall your game, you will need to create a Sim. Once you finish creating it, the game will ask you if you want to download your game progress from Facebook/Game Center/Google Play. Make sure to do it, otherwise your game progress will be overwritten.

Let us know if reinstalling the game helps with Charlotte.

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (928 Views)